Chapter 24

It was winter time again, my least favorite time of the year . I had a meeting to go to about getting into a modeling agency, I signed up over the summer but I didn't think they would keep it going through winter .
Goodmorning my love . Jason kissed my forehead waking me up
I turned the other way, mumbling words .
What ?
It's too cold Jay .
You gotta go to your modeling meeting, remember.
Oh my-
I got up, my hair all over the place and my arms crossed .
Jason laughed at me as he fixed my hair up out of my face .
Come on, I made you waffles, while you eat that I'll run you a nice hot bath .
Okay, where is Anthony?
He's still sleep, we was up late last night playing video games .
Oh .
I ate my breakfast and got in the shower, I stood there for a good 30 minutes then I got lit to get dressed . Jason made me some coffee .
I went to kiss Anthony who was still sleep, I grabbed my keys from my dresser and I kissed Jason on my way out the house into the cold .
I got in my car, turn the heat in blast and drove to this meet which was an hour long drive .
Jason : have a good time my love, I know it's cold out there but it won't be long before you can come back home to me and be in my arms to keep warm 😘 I love you xoxo
Jason's cute text made me blush and almost crash cause I couldn't stop reading it .
Once I arrive to the place I texted Jay back .
Me : hey baby, thank you so much, that made me feel so much better, can't wait to be back with you and our little boy . See y'all soon 💋 xoxo
I turned my phone off and headed inside .
Hi welcome, you are ??
Majesty, I'm here for the meeting this morning .
ah yes right this way ma'am
The lady escorted me to the meeting, it was so many people
I sat down next to this one pretty girl, she seemed cool
Hello, and welcome to our Model Agency, you all are here today because you signed up and I picked you because I thought you had what it takes, you will come once every month on the 10th for example next month you will come February 10th, them March 10th and so forth .
Try not to be late, if you ARE running a little late we will give you 10 minutes to get here, if you are not here after that 10 minutes you are scratched from my list and you will no longer be working for us .
We know some of you live an hour or so from here so what we need you to do is get up and outta the house early to be here on time, if you have to be here early early, that's fine, better early than late . Okay ?
Everyone nodded their heads .
Now Andrew over here will be hand picking each of you and speaking with you 1 on 1 and making you do 2 things, practicing your acting skills and walking the run way, to see which one you will qualify for, then you will come take a seat and Andrew will call up the ones who qualify for run way and Sydney here on your right will get the ones who qualify for acting . Okay ?
Everyone nodded again .
Okay so Andrew you have the floor .
Andrew walked up, he looked so fine, but I had to control myself because I'm married .

Hello, I'm Andrew but you can call me Drew if you'd like . I will be calling everyone by their last names in alphabetical order, there isn't a lot of you in here so this should go by fast, the faster the process, the fast me and you wonderful ladies can go home . So first I'll have Amanda Bassett .
It took about a good hour before he finally called me back .
Hello, Majesty ?
Yes .
Hi , I'm Andrew but you knew that already .
He giggled
Haha yeah.
Okay have a seat, wow you are gorgeous.
Awww thank you .
I purposely put my left hand to cover my face, so he could see the wedding ring on my finger Incase he tried to get any ideas, even though he was finer than wine...not finer than my husband though .
Okay so ima have you stand up and read this short script for me and then once your done I want you to go up there and walk down the stage like a model,okay ?
Yes .
Okay so I'm ready when you are .
I read the short script then gave it back to him and walked up to the stage .
He walked over in front of the stage holding up his phone to record me .
Okay and...go !
I showed no emotion, I put my hands over my hips and walked with fierce .
Okay thank you Majesty .
He shook my hand, feeling then a little bit, I snatched my hand back a little bit .
I walked back up front to have a seat .
We sat there for a good 30 Minutes
Okay ladies our results are in, we have numbers here, 9 and 10 . If you get a 9 then you are with Andrew for Modeling and if you have a 10 you are with Sydney for acting, go to your people .
Everyone scattered over to Sydney's side, I was the only one with Andrew, I felt akward
Only you huh ?
Yeah .
Coo, come on back .
We are going to take a few photos then you can go alright ?
Yes .
Ok so I want you to get into this bikini and ima take a few photos .
I went to change into the bikini and came back out .
Wow stunning .
Thank you .
Okay stand over here and do a few poses for me .
I did a couple poses for him as he snapped some pictures . Then he walked over to me and grabbed me by the sides of my arms .
You did amazing .
Thank you .
He walked behind me, I began to sweat and get nervous
Don't be scared, I won't hurt you .
I felt my bikini strap fall off my shoulder
What are you doing .
He didn't answer.
He kissed my shoulder softly
I was wet, and I let out a little whimper, but then Jason and my son popped in my mind .
I yanked away
Look I'm sorry I have to go, I'll put the bikini at the front desk on my way out . And please delete that video of me .
I quickly got changed, so many things were racing through my head .
I slammed the bikini down at the front desk and ran out to my car, starting it and speeding off .
I was speeding down the snowy roads, tear falling down my check, thinking, could he have raped me ?
I texted Jason, not letting him know what happened because he would try to come back and kill this guy even though that's what I would have loved to happen
Me : On my way home baby . 😉
Jason : Great ❤️ how'd it go
Me : it's was fine, I won't be back though, wasn't really fucking with it
Jason : awe okay, see you soon my chocolate drop 🥰