Chapter 13

The wedding came around next early summer .
I was so nervous and so was she .
All her family came and so was mine . It was gonna be weird seeing one side of the room black and one side of the room white .
My mom came back
Hey son I just wanted to tell you that I am so proud of you, and that if you really love her and this was on your heart to do then don't hold back, you do it okay ?
Yes mom thanks .
See you when you get out here, good luck .
——
Majesty's POV
Where did you even meet him at ? My cousin asked .
A party .
Oh, girl you fried
Why am I fried ?
You got you a low life ass cracker boy and don't do shit for you but but you shit 24/7
Ain't that how it's supposed to be, provide for me, not all the time but sometimes ?
Mm I don't know, you need to leave his ass and get you a chocolate brotha like me .
I love him though so I don't want to, I'm happy with him .
Pretty Black women with a dead beat ass white man .
I looked over at the girls as they was picking with the flowers in their baskets .

Girls go get ready out there they are about to start

Girls go get ready out there they are about to start .
Okay .
They all ran out
I shot up in my wedding dress and got into my cousins face .
Now you listen here bitch !, I love him, he is the one for me, you'd think you'd know that because now I'm bout to get married to this hard working man that loves every bit of me and doesn't have a problem with the color of my skin !! And that's how Martin Luther King wanted it to be ! Just cause your man is out 24/7 at clubs drinking and cheating while you at work and you let him back in just to beat on you and go back out there and do it again doesn't have anything to do with me, you tryna drag me down just because your relationship struggling !! Nah sis I'm in love unlike you, I'm gonna marry this man and your opinion ain't fazing me the way you want to be !!...now if you'd excuse me I have a wedding to get to, to marry the white man that I love !!
My cousin stood in shock as I went to the front to walk down the isle with my dad .
What was taking so long .
Oh sorry dad I had to put something back in it place .
Oh okay well you ready ?
My dad put out his arm .
I grabbed it .
Yes .
We walked out the isle, everyone turned to look at me, I felt like a superstar .
My mom and Jason's mom was crying .
I smiled at both of them .
I made my way up to the from where Jason was .
He began to cry .
I mouthed to him "don't cry"
He whipped his tears .
The priest began to speak .
It wasn't long before we could say our "I do's"
I do . Jason said as he gripped my hands tighter .
Majesty do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?
I do .
Then in that case I present to you mrs. And mr . Hungary . You may kiss the bride son .
Jay pulled me closer and deeply kissed me .
Then we turned to the audience as they cheered and we walked down the isle to the limo to go to the reception .
When we got there we took pictures

and cut the cake together and fed it to each other

and cut the cake together and fed it to each other .
Today was so amazing, it was like a dream that I didn't want to wake up from, I was so happy I was marrying an angel like Jason .
They played perfect by Ed sheeren as we danced .

It was a very amazing time .
—-
On our honeymoon we went to Miami Florida .

It was so much fun there

It was so much fun there . That's when we decided soon this is where we'd like to move and start a family .
We sat on the sand and ate ice cream while holding hands and watching the waves .
So how many kids you want majesty ?
1 or 2 no more that that, I don't want us to have more than what we can handle you know ?
Yeah .
I would love to have twins, I've been praying and praying to have twins if I ever get pregnant.
Awe nice .
You want twins ?
Yeah, what you want is what I want .
I smiled and fell into his arms .
That's when he picked me up and threw me into the water .
I screamed
Omg jay you play too much .
Oh come on big baby your fine .
He covered me with a towel, we got our stuff off the sand and walked back to our hotel room .
I laid in bed and turn to spongebob on tv .
Jason climbed into the bed rubbing my butt . I knew what that meant .
Not tonight jay .
Come on I haven't got it in like a few weeks .
You survived this far, you'll be fine .
Jay got up and turned off the tv .
Aye I was watching that .
Shut up .
He started to kiss me .
Ba-mmm stop .
Shhhh .
He slid his hand down my shorts .
My eyes rolled back as I moaned into his mouth as we was kissing .
He pulled so handcuffs out his pocket and handcuffed me to the bed .
He went under the covers .
Babe I want to watch sponge-
His tongue was flicking on my pussy .
It felt so good, I needed this .
He wasn't down there, he slid his dick and started moving up and down and he only got faster, he flipped me over like a pancake on a skillet, making my cheeks clap on his dick.
He was getting turned on, I could tell by how a vein was popping out his dick .
I was screaming .
Shut up Majesty they gonna heat us .
Jason tied a bandanna around my mouth to shut me up .
We both began to sweat .
He was fucking me so fast, his balls began to smack up against my pussy .
Yes babe oh my -
Fuck I'm cumming babe .
Uhhhgggrrgg . He held me tight as he released his load inside of me .