2

Another time this happened when Damian was 15. He had outgrown Tim at that point and it was almost funny to think about it. Obviously not to Tim, because he was the shortest now. "Dick, I get it, Damian's taller than me," Tim growls out as Dick hugs him tighter "Awww!! It's so cute!!"

He heard a chuckle from the doorway to the kitchen and saw a shirtless Damian standing there with a pair of loose sweatpants which kept slipping and showing off his impressive v-line. The second Robin had to refrain from drooling.

"Morning Richard, Morning Timothy," Oh! Not to mention, Damian had recently began calling them by their actual names, thought he didn't call them by their nicknames, it was still sweet.

Dick smiles and runs over to the youngest while pulling him into a hug which Damian returns recurrently. Tim smiles secretly as he continues reading through the article on the newspaper and sipping his coffee.

"Morning baby bat!" The oldest chirps as Damian huffs "Lay off the sugar,"

Bruce had left earlier in the morning as he had a private meeting to discuss with the person Tim had forgotten. Alfred was currently bathing Titus because the dog had been rolling in the mud not too long ago and Jason was probably out terrorizing the city.

Dick pouts in a cute manner before grabbing his empty cereal bowl and jogging to the kitchen to keep it. Sometimes Tim wonders who the oldest in the lot is.

Damian sits next to him, grabbing a slice of toast and Tim offers a smile, his eyes crinkling in the corners. Damian definitely didn't notice that. Not at the least.

"So, are you free tonight?" Damian decides to pop up the question and Tim raises an eyebrow "Um... After petrol, sure," He replies and Damian offers a smile if his own "Do you want to grab dinner then?"

Tim pondered for a second, was this a way of Damian asking him out?

He hummed and pecked him of the cheek before getting up "Sure, why not?" Before exiting a kitchen, fully aware of the blushing Damian still sitting on the kitchen table.