4

"Alright Timbo, say it!" Jason pushes as Tim sighs in frustration. Then thinks back to how he got here in the first place. Oh, yeah, Jason had decided that it was his time to teach him pick up lines which he could use for... Anyone... Yes, definitely not a certain tanned demon.

"Did you sit on a pile of sugar? Cause you have a sweet ass," He smirks for more effect and Jason chuckles before ruffling his hair.

"Why thank you Timothy, I do know that my ass is good but coming from you it must be an honor don't you think," A playful voice calls as both the bat boys glanced at Damian as he walks past the living room and making his way to the futon on the side.

Tim jokes "You didn't see me masturbating, did you?" Damian shook his head with a laugh "Of course not, just pointing out," He states, taking the book from the bookshelf on the side and opens it.

He couldn't help but smile.

"You both have tension," Jason bluntly says while the two caste him confused looks. "What kind?" Damian asks instead, and the duel haired man smirks "Sexual tension, ever thought of fucking?"

That escalated to almost the whole house being burnt down and Jason being whacked with a book.

That was... You know what? No! I'm done! I'm done! Don't look for me go away!