3

Tim was tired, he always was, not that he had insomnia or anything, simply because he overworked himself. Usually drinking loads of caffeine to keep him up, sometimes even mixing energy drinks when he had exceptionally bad days.

This day being one of them.

He groans while burying his head in his hands, trying to find out more of what Cadmus was planning at the moment. He thought it was destroyed a while ago but it never was. Especially since Lex was still alive. It kind of grosses him out to think of what they did to the poor people in the labs.

Hearing heavy footsteps descend down the stairs, he turns around to face, once again, Damian. Fully dressed in a suit of high quality. Tim smiles in a sad manner and then goes back to work.

"Going out on a date, I presume?" He asks, half heartedly. "Why yes Drake, since I was the one who scheduled it for the both of us," Damian replies, just as casually while leaning against the opposite wall. Tim gasps in surprise, remembering that Damian had asked him out just yesterday.

"Oh my God I'm so sorry Dami!" Tim groans, while ruffling his own hair in a frustrated manner. So much was happening now and it was taking a toll on him. "Give me a second, I'll change and we can be on our way-"

"Timothy, calm down, your stressed and you need rest. Let's watch a movie at home instead?" The taller of the two asks, gesturing to the empty coffee cup and a few smashed cans while Tim sighs "... Fine, only because I owe you," He replies, sternly and something changes in Damian's expression. Like a small smile.

___---/|\---___

The movie was a one Damian picked, also one of Tim's favorite. Zootopia. Sure it was a bit old now but it always had a special place in his heart. Damian was shuffled under the blanket with Tim and their shoulders were brushing.

When it had ended, he found himself dozing on Damian's shoulder, tired after today's events.

"Night Tim,"