Introduction

The world's gone to hell. People are eating each other. Literally. Eating. Each other. I'm just doing my best to keep myself and the quirky mismatched group of people I call my own off the menu.
Braces is the only person who knows as much about me as I do, he's my best friend and my brother.
Atlas is the sunshine of our family. Always cracking a smile or a joke and keeping everyone positive. But he also has a photographic memory and never gets lost, he's our families own personal GPS. 
Birdie is the entertainer, always willing to sing a song or play a game.
Squirrel is our resident girl. I may have female parts, but I'm lacking all the emotion and most of the tears. 
Bambi is the kid and probably the strongest of us all. She won't leave me the hell alone, but I guess she isn't so bad. 
And me? I'm Zero, the soldier of the group. The logical thinker. I may not be the biggest or the oldest, but I'm the responsible one. It's my job to make sure everyone stays alive. This is my story and no, there's no guarantee that we'll all survive or thrive in this world but we will live and learn and maybe even love. And yeah, we'll kill a lot of fucking zombies too. 

-------

a/n- This is an original story thought up from my own crazy mind so please don't steal it. Any similarities it may have to other stories or characters are completely unintentional and coiencidental. 
I've been starting and restarting and restarting a zombie novel for years and I so far, I'm liking this one, hope you do as well :]