Chapter Five

Sienna entered Mim's room. Mim was struggling to put on her jacket. She was struggling with the buttons on the jacket. "Here, let me help." Mim's mother said. "Thanks, mommy!" "Your welcome." Sienna replied to her daughter as Sienna was buttoning Mim's black jacket. "What kind of hairstyle do you want?" Sienna asked in the bathroom as she was getting the brush and hairbands. "Hmm...Maybe a ponytail." Mim replied with a smile. "Okay, ponytail it is." So, Mim's mother did as she said and then Mim put on her helmet and boots and pants and went outside. Before Sienna went outside she asked Mikael to put the saddle and bridle in the trunk of the car, since the saddle is very heavy. "Mikael, can you take the saddle and bridle and put both of them in the trunk of the car?" Sienna asked Mikael. "Alright. You go buckle Mim up and get in the car and I'll come in a bit." Mikael replied to Sienna's question.

                         Five minutes later
Once they were ready, they were good to go to the Riding Arena.
It was a 20 minute drive there, Mim almost fell asleep , AGAIN. "Mim! Don't sleep!" Her mother said as soon as she saw that Mim was falling asleep. 20 Minutes Later
"Mim we're here!" Mim's mother said to wake her up. "Wh-what?" Mim was drooling! Because she slept with her mouth open. "Mim, wipe your drools, here, have a tissue." As said, Mim wiped her drools from her face and they went inside the riding arena. As soon as they entered the riding arena, they heard one single voice from towards them. "Ah! You must be Mim, am I right?" the person infront of them said. "Y-yes, I am Mim." Mim said as her cheeks turned red. Mim was shy. "So do you have your saddle and bridle?" The person infront of them asked them again. Mim replied; "Y-yes. I do. It's in the car trunk." She told the girl infront of them as Mim pointed to the car's trunk. "Alright. Go get it and you can choose your horse, Mim!" The father went to the car's trunk and opened it and took the bridle and saddle. Mikael gave the bridle to Mim; as it wasnt that heavy and Mikael carried the saddle. As they walked to the arena , Mim got really excited to pick her horse and ride it.