nine || limerence

[ Hey, my internet got fixed! I should be able to publish a little faster now! Also, I went and saw the Manchester United verse Liverpool game at the Big House, and it was the best experience! To see Shaqiri score that bicycle kick live was something else. Also, a little of inspiration of this chapter is from the end of Criminal Minds season seven episode twenty-four... Anyways, enjoy! ]

limerence : the state of being infatuated with another person

Antonio stood at the altar, the priest next to him. He greeted friends and family as they made their way to their seats. Their wedding team had done a phenomenal job setting up the ceremony. He had had them set up a memorial seat for her father, and she did not know about the small adjustment. Once everyone was seated, music started to play and he took in a deep breath as his groomsmen and her bridesmaids made their way down the aisle. Everyone looked stunning, and he could not wait to see the love of his life walk down that aisle.

The music paused for a moment as the maid of honor and his best man situated themselves in their rightful spots. He looked over at Allison, who had the largest grin on her face and gave him a thumbs up. He chuckled, then as the music intensified, he turned back towards the aisle. She saw Robert Cass emerge from the side door of the cabin, Georgia's arm laced around his. She stepped down and the two of them locked eyes, the biggest smiles on their faces. Tears came to his eyes, and he put his hand over his mouth in astonishment. She was gorgeous, and he would not want to be anywhere else right now. He wished that he could stay in this moment for the rest of his life.

Antonio stepped down from the small stage they had set up so they could be on sturdy ground for the ceremony, and Robert guided her hand to his, and once the two of them were hand in hand, he rest his hand over the two of them and gave a small smile, then took a seat next to Georgia's mother. Her eyes followed him as he sat down, and she saw the small memorial for her father on the first seat in the row, and tears came to her eyes. She held it in, though, as she and Antonio stepped back up onto the platform and stood before the priest.

"We are gathered here today, on this happy and joyous occasion, to join this man, Antonio Rivera, and this woman, Georgia Jacobson, in holy matrimony. Marriage is a solemn institution to be held in honor by all, it is the cornerstone of the family and of the community. It requires of those who undertake it a complete and unreserved giving of one's self. It is not to be entered into lightly, as marriage is a sincere and mutual commitment to love one another. This commitment symbolizes the intimate sharing of two lives and still enhances the individuality of each of you." He said, taking some time to read a passage from the Bible before continuing on."I understand you have vows to read." He stated, and the two of them nodded, looking to one another with huge grins.

"You can start." He informed, and she grinned, squeezing his hands.

"Having known you since we were seven, I have learned so much about you. There is not a single thing I don't love about you, Antonio. You have been my rock since day one, and between adjusting to American life, school, all the professional soccer, you and your Army stuff, sickness, surgeries, and every little thing in between, nothing is going to stop us. I love you without fear, without hesitation, and promise to support you, encourage you, and cherish you as your wife. Live with me, laugh with me, love with me, and I will be your devoted wife forevermore. I love you utterly, completely and madly - I love the way you look at me - I love to gaze into your eyes. It is only natural that I should always be with you as your wife. I love you, Antonio Rivera, and I don't know what I would ever do without you." Georgia said, and although it was not much special, she meant every word and he felt every word. She had tears in her eyes, and she chuckled with a small sniffle to get them away.