CHAPTER FIVE-Warmind Site 0-An Enemy Like No Other

Amanda Holliday, a shipwright, was kind enough to supply me with another ship. I landed on Venus, more ready than ever to take on the Fallen. I didn't know if I could revive, but that didn't matter. What did matter, was that they were planning something big, and I had to stop it. I walked through the same area that I was first injured in, even finding my blood stains of a few blades of grass.

There were Fallen ahead, but as they saw me, they lowered their weapons. I some reason didn't find it odd, but instead looked ahead to the Warmind structure. The full shell of the structure was finished, and I was sure the inside was as well. The Fallen around me watched closely, but never attacked. Once I reached the structure, a large Fallen greeted me. He wore the House flag, a sun with what looked like shards of it falling to an object.

He leaned in close, " You have returned," he said. His voice was deep and raspy, yet commanding. It voice sent chills up my spine, as it perfectly sounded natural for him to speak my language.

I took off my helmet and looked him in the eyes, " I don't know why you haven't killed me yet, but you'll regret it."

The Fallen stood up straight, towering over me, " Before I kill you and your...Traveler, there are things you must understand," he said, waving his hand for me to follow.

It wasn't like I really had a choice, so I began walking behind him. He lead me through the structure. Fallen were stationed every few feet, and the SIVA cords rand through them. We stopped in front of a console that had the SIVA symbol over the Warmind symbol.

He hovered his hand over it, but I knew something he didn't, " You think you're different from the Devil Splicer's?" I asked, " You'll fail just like them. Not able to master what you think—"

He suddenly leaned closer, grabbing me by the neck, " We have mastered this technology," he said, " They were foolish, as was Aksis. I could press this at any time, and release the full might of SIVA across the cosmos."

I swallowed and his grip loosened slightly, " You think they were the foolish ones? "

He nodded slowly, " SIVA, can kill your god. Once I release it, it will counter-terraform the system, giving us back our home," he dropped me to the floor, " Those Splicer's, didn't know what they held. Your god dies today."

He pressed the button, making the building shake. I looked at the screen that was above the console and watched in horror.

The Fallen Kell turned to me, " The Warsats will reach your Traveler, and they will destroy it."

He began walking away.

I stood, " Does this Kell have a name? " I asked, trying to figure out whatever I could use that would help the city.

He turned back to me, " Thiris, Kell of Dawn. The dawn of the Eliksni age."

I ran out of the structure, even leaving my helmet behind. The Fallen that were once watching, now raised their guns. They wanted to send a message to the City. They were coming. I climbed into my ship and flew off into space before I could even fully settle in. Once above Venus, I could see the Warsats flying different directions. I opened a map of the Sol System and predicted where they would land.

Three on Earth, in the Cosmodrome, and one on every known planet to the Vanguard.

My Ghost appeared beside me, " I'm sorry Guardian, it takes time for a Ghost to repair himself," he said, " Anyways, we need to hurry. The Vanguard doesn't know what they're up against."

__________________________________________________________________________

The Last City

I reached the Vanguard just in time. They all turned to me as I frantically ran inside the Hall of Guardian's.

Zavala had a puzzled expression, " Did you eliminate the threat that quickly? " he asked.

I shook my head, " SIVA, it's coming, and so are they," I said, " We need every Guardian out there, now!"

Ikora looked out the window, " There's something coming, meteors? "

I ran up beside her, " No, the Warmind is complete. Those are modified Warsats, carrying SIVA."