I can't hear you (Ruby Gillis)

Someone requested this on my Instagram (which I won't share as of now) and I won't be able to update for a few days.
*~><~*
Ruby Gillis had always had a fascination with Y/n Y/l/n. She didn't know why, but she wouldn't change it for anything. That feeling was better than the feeling she got when she saw Gilbert. An Everytime Y/n would even glance at her she would melt. What was this feeling? Ruby would often ask herself. See was daydreaming as of right now when Mr. Phillips called on her "Miss. Gillis can you tell me the answer to the question" it was more of a demand than a question. "Um... 69?" Ruby was just guessing she had no idea what was going on. "Wrong" Mr. Phillips said. Before Ruby Knew it school was over and you of all people were going over to talk to her. "Hey Ruby do you want to walk home together?" You had asked quietly. "U-um sure!" She squeaked. The walk home was quiet. "So why did you ask me to walk with you today?" Ruby asked nervously. "Because I like you" you wispered so quietly that even you could've barley heard it. "I'm sorry I can't hear you" Ruby said. You stopped and turned to he making her stomach lurch. You lightly caressed her shoulder as you said "because I like you", now this time she heard you. "Y-you like me?" She asked shakily. You hadn't even noticed a few tears slip down your cheeks "yeah" you said finally accepting the fact that you liked her. "Well... I think I like you to" Ruby Sid as she wiped the tears off of your cheecks. From then on the walk home was silent again.
*~><~*
Possible part two