Jealous (Jerry Baynard)

Requested by: parmida7706
As awful as this sounds I'm not good at writing for characters I don't particularly like. But I tried my best so here you go. Also I'm so sorry this took so long!

*~><~*
Jerry Baynard had always been the jealous type, and everyone knew it. He would constantly make sure that any boy who knew you would also know you were his. So the morning that Cole Mackenzie was talking to you, and walking you to the Cuthbert's gate (he was visiting Anne to talk about the Christmas play (?) you bet this boy was gonna loose his fucking cool, but he kept it together until you and Cole were talking and laughing like you and him would. So that is how poor Cole is  being basically yelled at by Jerry. Of course because you're a good friend and an even better girlfriend you dragged him away by the ear like a mother. Jerry was pouting like a child while you were lecturing him on being kind to other boys. He was still mad and said, "but he was laughing with you, and he walked with you, Y/N!" "God Jerry he likes Gilbert!," you said quietly. You kissed him on the cheek before saying that you two were going on a date later. 

*~><~*

This was rushed im so sorry! but chances are ill remake this later! catching up on requests!!