Apologies (Billy Andrews + Diana Barry)

I kinda like doing love triangles so you can request one if you like. I use she/her pronouns here sorry.
*~><~*
Billy Andrews had always had a crush on y/n y/l/n and would do anything to get her attention. When all else failed he decided to pick on her and her friends, which was something he enjoyed doing before he started liking her. Now Diana Barry was a different story. She had always cared for you, and loved you more than anything in the entire world. Diana was the better choice obviously, but being a "straight" female was hard. So you ultimately chose neither and decided to just stay single. Diana wasn't sad about you not liking her because she was in denial about her love in the first place. Billy on the other hand was not happy about you not liking him. He was so angry that he did the worst thing possible; he beat everyone up. Everyone who annoyed him even in the slightest he decided to beat up. Now today was the present and you were fighting your feeling for Diana. Cole was by your side of course, and you two were just talking when all of a sudden Billy grabbed Anne's letter. Cole being the gentleman he was got the letter back for Anne. Class starts and then before you know it it's lunch time. "You know Cole I was wondering if you've ever felt anything towards a person of the same gender" you had said suddenly. "Um I don't think we should talk about that here y/n" Cole said. You raised your eyebrows but let it go. Later that day Cole invited you into the woods to go somewhere. When you got into the woods a bit of The way in you saw a shack a very small shack. He led you inside and you saw Diana and Anne already there. "Hi" you said awkwardly. They welcomed you and you got out a notebook and started on your poems.
Rings distinguish happy couples,
Men and women happily together,
What about the girls who live in silence? The ones who like other girls.
*~><~*
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Why can't you see I love you?
*~><~*
Haven't you seen the great woods,
Then you only see the men in hoods
*~><~*
Those were various poems you wrote straight from the heart. Anne, being Anne, was curious and decided to ask if she could read them. Hesitantly you complied and let her read them. (I couldn't think of good poems so I only wrote three then decided to leave it at that) she flipped pages until she got to the end. "Wow... those poems were great y/n!" Anne exclaimed. "No they aren't" you said.
Next day!
Billy pulled you aside and said "look I'm sorry for being such a jerk to you..."
he seemed sincere but you weren't to sure.
*~><~*
I got lazy about this one so you can choose your outcome if you like. I got multiple requests for billy Andrews this was one of them but is dedicated to anyone who liked/likes this.