Anger Issues (Billy Andrews)

Requested by: sydney_TW
This is probably going to be bad as I don't really like billy. But you guys do so I'll do this.
*~><~*
Billy Andrews had always cared for his girlfriend more than his friends. He would do anything for her... except stop bullying people. He still bullied and harassed but you didn't try to stop him anymore. You and Charlie had been talking about school as you two had been partnered up for the project by yours truly Ms. Stacy. Billy of course was jealous that you had spent more time with Charlie than with him. So as you two walked back to your house he blew up (I swear I almost wrote he snapped) yelling and screaming at you about how you were cheating on him with Charlie, and truthfully you were scared. He had never yelled at you before. Then he cried. Billy goddamn Andrews cried. You knelt down in front of him and asked why he was so jealous. Of course he pushed you away and ran to his house leaving you alone.
*~><~*
The next day you kept your distance from Billy and worked with Charlie as much as you could to get your mind off of what happened yesterday. Of course Mrs. Andrews scheduled a therapy appointment for Billy so he could learn to deal with his anger.
*~><~*
This is awful but also good at the same time.