I'm Sorry

Leilani

To Me

From Peter

Lily, I'm sorry. Please text me back.

To Me

From Peter

Lily, I need to speak with you, please. Come over tonight and we can continue binge watching Aliens. I need to talk to you, I will make popcorn, cake, or whatever. Look, I know I was a jerk. I am so, so very sorry. Please you're my Alien to my Predator.

This man sure knows the way to my heart, food, movies and movie puns. That night, I said goodnight to my parents and waited until they fell asleep. It only took 20 minutes though, both of them were exhausted from working all day. I then pull on my Chewbacca hoodie and my black leggings with my white tennis shoes. After I snuck out of my room, I raced to Peter's apartment.

I figured May might be asleep and well to tell the truth, I never use the door. I climbed up to Peter's window and started to climb through. As I closed the window and I turned around, I saw Peter standing there with no shirt. Oh my god! I couldn't stop staring, look away Lani, look away. I told myself, I've never seen Peter with no shirt. He was wow. "Uh, Pete." I shyly say as I cover my eyes. "Leilani! What the heck?! You should've texted or something." He shouts quietly. I couldn't help but giggle at what he said.

"Okay, Lily you can look now." Peter says. I open my eyes and see Peter with a shirt on, I frown in my mind and he was smiling at me. "Hey Pet- "I started to say before he pulled me into his arms and dug his head deep in the crook of my neck. I wrap my arms around his neck and run my fingers through his hair. All of a sudden, I feel something wet hit my neck and felt his body tremble. "Peter what's wrong? I forgive you and I am also sorry too." I say to him, but I only hear him sniffling.

"Pete, please look at me. I don't hate you, okay. I shouldn't have said that, I am so sorry." I reassured him. Nothing I was telling him worked, so we stayed like this for a long while. His embrace is warm, safe, and always calms me down. He always gets relaxed near my neck, I think it's cute and funny.