Fued

Sorry I didn't update yesterday. I was busy all day with my friend.

When the two returned Beast Boy fell on Raven. He stared into her eyes and blushed. Right when he was going to apologize he heard Raven's door open. All the Titans were there watching in horror at the sight they saw. Raven in a skippy with Beast Boy on top of her.

"Um... Friend Raven we are the sorry for interrupting the moment,"Star said getting a little flustered.

"Wait what do you think is really going on here? And Beast Boy please get off me,"she ordered.

"You two look like we caught you in a compromising position,"Cyborg winked.

"Oooooohhhh, haha. No. We were just in Raven's mind and she went into Passion's closet," Beast Boy explained.

"I bet it's dark in there,"Terra insulted.

"Terra will you leave her alone?"Robin asked.

"Does she really not remember?"

"Nope,"replied Beast Boy.

"Good, she deserves it,"she spat leaving the room.

"Don't mind Terra,"Robin sighed.

"Um...Robin we need to tell her about her past or her anger will disappear,"the green changling said.

"Why do you want her anger back?"Cyborg questioned.

"It makes her, her."

"I the guess we have to,"Star said.

I'll save you the details because you've probably heard it a bunch now.

"I don't believe you,"Raven said getting a little mad.

"It is all the true friends Raven,"Star said gently.

"YOU'RE ALL LIARS!!"Raven yelled breaking her whole room.

"Raven you need to calm down,"Robin directed.

Her face softened as she realized the mess she made.

"I'm sorry,"she mumbled.

"It's alright Rae,"Cyborg said.

"I'm gonna go up to the roof to clear my mind,"said the half-demon (ha she's a demi demon).

She pushed past all the other and headed to the roof.

2 hours later

"Hey, have any of you seen Raven anywhere?"Beast Boy questioned.

"No BB,"Cy said raising an eyebrow at his concern.

"I looked everywhere and no trace, I getting worried."

"Don't worry I'll just track her communicator,"the half robot tried to reason.

Cyborg went onto the computer to see a interesting sight.

"Hmm... That's weird it says she's in Guam,"Cyborg said confused.

"What!"

Meanwhile with Raven

"Who are you?"Raven asked urgently. She was in a dark room but she could sense someone by her.

"Let's just say we know each other,"said a voice all the Titans knew (except for Raven of course).

He stepped forward so she could see him. He wore a mask half black, half copper.

"So you really don't remember anything? What a shame."

"Who are you?" She asked more forcefully.

"I'm Slade,"he said.

"You're the one that worked with my father,"she said remembering the story the Titans told.