Taken

Hey guys just did Robin quiz and I got Tim Drake I'm happy I didn't get Damian but here's the description.

Anyways back to the story.

"Why did you kidnap me?"Raven pried.

"Someone wanted your body,"he replied as Raven looked disgusted.

"Who would that asshat be?"

"That would be me my Rae-Rae,"a voice answered as a wimpy kid comes from the shadows.

"And who are you?"she asked clueless.

"Don't you remember your boyfriend Rae? I'm Adonis."

"Who?"

Back at the tower

"BB we need the Beast,"Cyborg said.

"Why?" The changling asked

"The Beast is very powerful and useful."

"I'm very powerful and useful,too," Beast Boy responds.

"Are you though?"he questions with a smile on his face.

"Hey!"Beasty says punching the half robot's arm.

"See that's why we need the Beast, that was so weak,"Cy said grinning from ear to ear.

"Okay, enough fooling around we need to call the others,"Beast Boy ordered.

Cyborg pressed the emergency meeting button that was hooked up to the computer. Robin came running in while Star followed with a grin. Her face faltered at Beast Boys expression. Last came Terra looking emotionless.

"What's is the emergency friend Beast Boy?"the space princess asked.

"And where is Raven?"Robin continued.

"She was kidnapped and taken to Guam,"Cyborg stated trying to stay as calm as he can.

"Serves her right,"Terra spoke up.

Everyone glared daggers at the traitor.

"You seriously want that witch back?"

Beast Boy growled in the back of his throat,"Are you serious Terra! What has she ever done to you! I don't know what I ever saw in you!"

Terra looked shocked at Beast Boy's word,"Fine I'll just leave!"

"Finally,"he mumbled losing his confidence.

Terra huffed out of the tower.

She will pay for taking Beast Boy from me! It's good I told Slade she lost her memories, now she can't distract my BB.

Sorry it's short I'm having a little writers block but I want to do a Q And A so ask me some questions and I shall answer.