Coming

Raven was cuffed to the bed whimpering.

"Y-you'll n-never get away with t-this,"she stuttered.

"Aw my Rae, you have hope. That's cute,"Adonis replied.

"Oh and I brought a friend to bring your memory back if your good,"he added.

Mad Mod came out of the shadows with a grin on his face.

"So stay still,"he whispered in the girl's ear.

Adonis began transforming into his beast like form. He tore her cloak off faster than the human eye can process. He slowly unzipped the back of Raven's leotard. Adonis stripped her clothes off revealing her black lace bra and underwear.

The evil beast purred with delight then whispered into her ear," The best happens tomorrow."

Adonis turned and exited with Mad Mod threw a unseen door leaving Raven to cry to herself.

At la Tower

"We need to get there as soon as possible!"Beast Boy shouted.

"Okay everyone to the jet!"Robin ordered.

All the Titans rushed to the jet and immediately started taking off. They went as fast as they could (the average flight to Guam from L.A. [which is were Jump City is By] is about 16 hours). Because this wasn't a airline plane they should arrive in about 12 hours using Cyborg's upgrades increasing the speed.

Everyone rode in silence until Star broke it,"Who do you think would take friend Raven?"

"I don't know Star,"Cyborg said shaking his head.

"Whoever the jerk is they are gonna pay!"Beast Boy said very moodily.

"We should probably get to sleep,"Robin said pressing the autopilot button.

Everyone nodded except Beast Boy but he still made his way to his "room". The reason for the air quotes are because it was more like a closet with a cot. Beast Boy didn't sleep a wink as he listened to the jet hum. He began thinking about all the awful things Raven could be going through.

Sorry this is so short like I said in my other story I'm having writers block. Anyways if you're wondering why I chose Guam, it's because I was born there. I don't live there anymore but still. And I asked for questions and Lavender_Ice asked what inspired me to do this fanfic. To be totally honest I was at the grocery store with my mom and I started thinking about how I love episodes on Tv about amnesia. Anyone can ask question and I'll try to answer it.

Bye for now.