The End

The Titans were making there way through the mines when the shack's door flew open. Out came Mumbo.

"Mumbo what have you done with Raven!"Beast Boy said angry.

"Oh I'm not the one to take her, but a friend of yours helped,"Mumbo taunted.

"What? Who?!"Robin urged.

"The blonde one with attitude problems. I think her name was Kara or something,"Mumbo described.

"Do you mean Terra?"Cyborg asked.

"Oh! That's it! Yeah her. She gave us some important information,"Mumbo said casually.

"Well you're going down along with who ever else helped,"Robin said confidently.

"Well I guess it'll be embarrassing for you when you're wrong,"the magician shrugged.

"Titans go!"

Cyborg went head on only to become face to face with a lion. Beast Boy turned into a matching lion as Starfire flew straight toward Mumbo. Mumbo swallowed her with his classic top hat which spit her out tied up in a magical handkerchief. Robin ran towards Mumbo in defense of Star but stepped on a mine which blew up in his face. Robin laid on the ground unconscious. Cyborg took out the lion while Beast Boy distracted it. Cy went for Mumbo again yelling at Beast Boy while attacking the villain.

"Go!"

Beast Boy turned into a fly to avoid stepping on a mine and made his way through a crack in the shack (ha that rhymes). When he was inside the whole room was empty except for a small trap door. He opened the trapped door and turned back into a fly to not draw attention. The door lead to a hallway with 4 doors.

Beast Boy went into the first room threw the doors crack and saw it filled with hundreds of weapons. He tried the next to find the kitchen. He went to the third door and inside was a scared Raven in her underwear and Adonis talking to her passionately. In the corner Mad Mod watched hungrily.

Beast Boy was disgusted he immediately turned into himself.

"Leave her alone Adonis!"he ordered.

"Oh Beast Boy glad you could join, maybe you can help me?"He asked with false innocence.

"You are disgusting! Go die in a hole!"

Adonis shrugged,"Suit yourself but you're going to have to watch." A chair came up from under Beasty and trapped him.

Adonis turned into his Beast form and purred. He stroked Raven's cheek. He went to go unhook her bra when he was interrupted.

"Get your hands off her!" Beast Boy shouted.

"What are you going to do about it?" Adonis' Beast form teased.

"I said get you hands off her!" BB transformed into his Beast form breaking his restraints.

The Beast ran up to Adonis and threw him towards Mad Mod knocking the british man out. Adonis got back up and roared as he slashed at the Beast's arm. Beast Boy grabbed a chair and smashed it over his opponent's head. He grabbed Adonis and kneed him in the stomach causing him to double over. Adonis' Beast form slowly turned back to his wimpy self. Beast Boy did the same.

"Next time you should listen to me," Beast Boy remarked.

Mod stirred and Beast Boy picked him up by the neck and faced him to Raven.

"Give Raven her memory back, now."BB ordered. Immediately Mad Mod snapped his fingers triggering her restraints off and her memory back.

She fell to the ground shaking as a green changling slowly walked forwards.

"Raven?"

She stood up and hugged him tightly. He blushed realizing she was still in her underwear. He pulled away and stared into her brilliant eyes.

"I love you,"he said taking a risk.

Raven was taken aback then suddenly she pulled Beast Boy by his shirt and locked lips with him.

"Well I guess you did 'work on it'," the Titans were at the door smirking.

"Shut up!"Raven said blushing.

This is the end of this story but I have an idea for a sequel. I don't have time to do it myself but if you ask me I'll tell you the idea so you can make the sequel on your account. If your willing of course. You will have to give me credit but otherwise I'll tell you the idea and you can do whatever else you want to do. Just ask me for the idea.

 Just ask me for the idea