Talking...

Malena's Bite (teenwolf)

Chapter 2

When I get home, I park my car in the drive way. By the time I get home it's seven. I groan because I'm starving. I unlock the front door and walk in. I'm greeted by growl. My beagle, Junebug growls at me. "It's okay girl, it's just me." I say calmly. She growls again. "Junebug." I say sternly. Then my eye sight turns red. I start blink and my eye sight goes back to normal. Junebug whimpers and looks at the ground ashamed. I just ignore it and let Junebug outside. I walk upstairs to put my bag in my room. I walk in my room and put my bag on my bed. I turn around to walk out the door, but Derek is standing in the corner of the room. "Oh my god! Derek?! Don't do that!" I shout try to catch my breathe. He smirks and I give him a glare. Then he frowns. "What?" I ask. "There's another werewolf here, but I don't recognize it's scent." He says and runs down stairs. I follow him. He walks cautiously to the front door. We swings the door open and there stands Junebug. I sigh in relief.

"It's just my dog." I say. I walk over to her, but I smell something dead on her. "Gross! Junebug what have you rolled in now?!" I sigh. Derek gives me weird look. I glance at him and raise my eye brows. "Junebug? Really?" He says. I roll my eyes. "At least I didn't think a dog was a werewolf." I say with a smirk. He rolls his eyes. "Anyways we need to talk." He says. "Well can this talk wait for a little while, so I can bathe my dog?" I ask. "When are your parents getting home?" He asks. "My mom doesn't get back in till midnight." I say. "Dad?" He asks. I shake my head. "He doesn't live here, anymore." I say with a little bit of anger in my voice. He nods. I grab Junebug and take her to the bathroom. I fill the bath tub with water and put her in there. She of course try's to jump out. "Stay." I say but doesn't listen.

"Stay!" I say louder and my vision goes red again. "Why does that keep happening?" I say to no one in particular. "What keeps happening?" Derek asks walking in the bathroom. "When I tell my dog to do something more than once, my vision turns red." I say staring at the ground. "Look up at me." He says and I do. His eyes widen. I stand up and look in the mirror and my eyes are a bright yellow. I start to blink and my eyes go back to their bright blue. "Why did my eyes do that?" I ask staring at my reflection. "Your eyes do that when your about to shift." He says. "But I don't know how your already doing that, you just got the bite." He says and frowns. I pull up my sleeve and the bite mark is gone. "It's already healed." I say. "I guess your body excepted it quickly." He says with a shrug. I nod and finish giving Junebug a bath.

Once I'm done, I go in the kitchen and warm up some pizza. While I wait for it, I lay down on the couch. "So what do we need to talk about?" I ask. "Tomorrow I need you tell Scott about what happened to you and if he doesn't believe you after you tell him give him this." He says handing me a piece of paper that says:

She's telling the truth.

~Derek

I chuckle at it. "What about that Stiles guy." I ask. "He knows about Scott." He says. I nod and get up to get my pizza. "I gotta go. See you later." He says and walks out the front door. Eventually I go to bed.

~skips to the end of school~

After my last class, I decide I need to tell Scott. I put my things in my locker. When I'm done I spot Scott and Stiles about to leave. I walk towards them, when I reach outside, I see them about to get in a blue jeep. "Scott, Stiles wait!" I shout and run over to the jeep. They look at my confused. I get there faster than I thought I would. Oh yeah, werewolf. "I need to tell you something but I can't let anyone else hear." I say. "What about me?" Stiles asks. "Yeah you can listen too." I say. "Get in the jeep and talk." Stiles said. I climb in the back and sit. They stare at me waiting. "Okay, I'm suppose to tell you that yesterday Alpha bit me." I say with unease. Both of their eyes widen. "How do we known your not lying?" Stiles said. "Thank you Derek." I say grabbing the paper he gave me and giving it to them. "And?" Scott says. "That's all Derek told me to tell you." I said. "How do you already know him?" I sigh and explain everything that happened yesterday.

"I still don't believe her." Stiles said. I roll my eyes. "Can I kill you?" I ask and then I can tell my eyes turned yellow, my vision is red. "Uh never mind I believe you!" Stiles said scarred. I chuckle as my eye sight went back to normal. "Sorry I can't control it, yet." I say. "How can you do that? You just got bitten yesterday." Scott says. I sigh. "Derek thought the same yesterday. My eyes done that like a hour after I got bitten." I say. "Do you know about the hunters?" Scott asks. I shake my head. "Derek said he would tell me more. But I don't know when." I admit. They nod and whisper to each other. But I can hear them clearly. "I got wolf ears too." I say and they look like idiots trying to talk without me hearing. "Your not going to join Alpha, right?" Stiles says after a while. "No, I don't want to kill people." I state. "Well I gotta go guys so if anything werewolf turns up call, text me, or howl." I smirk at the word howl. Once I get to my car, I can still hear them. "Dam, I know why Alpha picked her, she's hot!" Stiles says. I blush to myself and drive my way home.