The Truth

Malena's Bite (TeenWolf)

Chapter 8

"Malena Lauren Anderson!" Mom shouts waking me from my sleep. I groan. "What?" I mumble into my pillow. "You have some explaining to do." She states. "About what, may I ask." I ask. "This!" She shouts. "What-" I finally open my eyes and sit up and I realize that Derek had slept over. "Oh shit." I mumble and bite my lip. Derek eyes are wide opened and he's looking strait at me. "Why the hell is Derek Hale in your bed?!" My mom shouts. "Umm because he's my boyfriend?" It came out more like a question. My mom heart beat rises as she is getting anger. "My daughter is not going to date a werewolf!" My mom shouts. Wait! How does she know that?! "How do you know about that?!" I ask. "That doesn't matter! Now I do not want a werewolf in a this house!" My mom shouts pointing at the door. "Okay bye." I say and grab Derek's hand and walk out my door to the front door.

"Where the hell do you think your going, Malena!" Mom yells. "You said no werewolves in the house so the two werewolves are leaving." I shout back. "What!" My mother yells and I stop walking and turn around and place my hands on my hips. Mom stands there and stairs at me. I close my eyes and shift to show her. When I open my eyes and her eyes are wide. I slowly shift back and lean against Derek. "You turned her." My mom states. "No I didn't." Derek says. "Mom, he's only a Beta. The alpha bit me when I was in the woods the other day and Derek has been helping me with it. Then we turned out to be mates." I say. "Now if will excuse us Derek and I want to be alone." I say and pull Derek back upstairs. Im still just wearing my bra and shorts, and Derek is still shirtless. When we get to my room I slam the door and lock it. A tear falls from my eye and I look at the ground. Derek soon wraps me in a hug and and kisses the top of my head as I sob in his shoulder.

Now Derek and I were sent to kill Jackson. Derek said he would kill him and I would be there to help, because he knows I don't want to kill people. Right now Derek and I have shifted to get ready to kill him. Then Scott comes out of no where and jumps in front of Jackson. "Move." Derek demands. Scott stays put and I growl at him. "Fine we'll kill you too." I say in my Luna voice. Then a bunch of arrows and bullets come flying in. "Get down!" Derek shouts. I get down right next to Derek. "Malena, Scott go!" Derek shouts but I shake my head. "I'm not leaving with out you." I state. "Malena-" Derek starts but I cut him off. "I'm not leaving with out you." I state in my Luna voice. He gives me a quick kiss and grabs my hand and we walk out the door and growl at the hunters. Then every thing is black.

I wake up and there's a piercing pain in my head. I groan and look around. I'm in some kind of basement thing. I try to move but I'm hand cuffed to a metal pillar. I look to my left and Derek is also cuffed to the metal pillars. His head hangs low and he just stares at the floor. He hasn't notice that I'm a wake. "Derek.." I whisper because that's all I mange to get out. He snaps his head at me and his eyes light up at the sight of me being awake. "Where are we?" I mumble out. He looks back at the floor and shakes his head. "I don't know but Kate trapped us here." He states and glances at me. Then I hear Kate's voice. I hear the door slide open and she walks in with some bald guy behind her. She looks at Derek who growls at her and then she glances at me and smirks.

"I see your finally awake." She says to me. I give her a death glare. "Let's see if you will spill." She says walking to this machine. I glance at Derek. I'm confused what will he not spill. "So Malena, right? Who's the Alpha?" Kate asks me. Peter. Peter Hale is the Alpha. But if Derek won't tell her, I probably shouldn't tell her. I shake my head and look at the ground. She sighs and turns the knob on the machine. My side starts to burn and tingle. But nothing is attached to my side. I look over at Derek and there's wires sticking to his side. She turns it up and he yells in pain. I scream through gritted teeth because of the pain. When Kate hears me scream, she turns it off. I start breathing heavily.