More Powerful

Malena's Bite (TeenWolf)

Chapter 9

I stare at him in disbelief. "How?" I ask. He shakes his head and shrugs. "I'm not sure but my mother and sister could shift into a wolf. I think the most bravest and powerful, female, werwolves can shift into a wolf, when they need to." He says and I nod. Then Derek moves his hand and the cuff looks loose. But he doesn't notice. "Derek pull on your right cuff." I tell him and he looks at me confused. "Trust me and do it." I demand. He nods and starts to pull on it. It takes a little while before, it finally snaps. He smiles and looks into my eyes.

Then the door opens and the bald guy walks in. Derek quickly makes it look like his hand isn't free. The guy didn't notice because he was checking me out. I roll my eyes and shift in my cuffs uncomfortable. Derek notices and growls at the man. The man smirks and walks to Derek. He stands in front of him with a bat in his hand. "My knuckles are getting sore so I brought some help." The man says holding up the bat like he'd fixing to hit a home run. "To warn you, I used to play in college." The man states and swings. But Derek catches it with his free hand and smirks. "I brought some help too." Derek states and I hear a growl. I turn my head at the door and there stands Scott. I smile at him. Derek then punches the man and knocks him out cold.

Derek tears the wires off his side as Scott walks up. "Help me with this!" Derek shouts, tugging on the other cuff. "No." Scott says. "What?!" I shout in my Luna voice. "Help us out now!" I demand. He shakes his head and I growl at him. Scott then explains that Peter was lying about killing Derek's sister. I knew there was something off when Peter told us that. "So if you help me kill him, I will free you." Scott states and Derek stays quiet. Then he breaks his other cuff. "I will help you." Derek states. "Yay know you two are going to team up, hooray! Now can some one get me down!" I shout and struggle in the cuffs. Derek comes over to me and rips off the cuffs. Once I'm out of them, I throw myself into Derek's arms. I hug him tightly and he does the same. I sob into his shoulder quietly. He lets go of me and cups my face. I look up into his green eyes as he whips the tears off my cheek. He leans down and softly kisses me on the lips. I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck. I have missed his lips I smile into the kiss and pull back.

The bald guy suddenly wakes up and stand up. Derek try's to go up to him but I hold him back. He gives me a confused look. I walk up the guy and stand there. He lunges at me but I stab him in the chest with my claws. He makes choking sounds and I throw him to the ground. I didn't stab him enough to kill him. I turn around and Derek is standing there with a smirk. I glance over at Scott and he's stares with shock. "What the hell Malena?!" Scott shouts. "What? I didn't kill him." I state and go over to the table. I throw Derek his jacket and shirt. He catches it and puts them on. I grab my black leather jacket and toss it on.

We all walk out of the basement thing. When we get out I see the Hale house. "We've been here the whole time!" I shout quietly. They nod and I kick at the ground. We start to walk but I feel something bad is going to happen. "Hey guys I feel like something bad is about to happen." I whisper. Then Derek gets shot in the shoulder and he yelps. Then another arrow is shot but it goes in my leg. I yell in pain and fall to the ground. I look over at where their coming from and I see Kate and Allison. Then Allison shoots an arrow and it makes a flash. I cover my eyes. Then I feel someone yank the arrow out of my leg. Derek. He helps me up and we try to walk up closer to the house. But we fail and stumble to the ground. I groan in pain. Scott and Allison start to argue and then Kate shoots Derek in the chest. We both scream in pain.

Kate is about to shoot Scott, when Chris Argent shows up. He tells her that he knows she was the one that caused the fire. Chris threatens her and she puts the gun down. Suddenly the door of the Hale house slowly opens. "What is it?" Allison asks. "The alpha." Scott states. Then a figure quickly runs around and knocks everyone down, except Kate. "Come on!" She yells and then Peter appears and grabs a hold of her wrist as she shoots her gun. She drops the gun and Peter drags her in the house. Allison goes after them. I sit up and glance over at Derek. His eyes are closed but he's not dead, he's healing. I lean over him and plant a kiss on his lips. Soon enough he kisses me back and when he does he starts to heal faster. I pull back and open my eyes. I connect my eyes with his and smile at him. He smiles back and sits up. I hug him and he hugs back. I pull back and sigh. I nudge my head at the house and he nods. We stand up and charge for the house. We go around the back and go in. We get in there to see Peter slit Kate's throat. Scott then appears and growls at Peter. Scott is shifted and he tells Allison to go. Derek and I shift and walk out of the shadows. We both growl at him and he looks at me in disbelief.