I Meet Peter Johnson And Annabelle Cardwell

Ok you all know I don't own Percy Jackson or anything else, I just own Sol. Now, what are you doing reading this A/N thing. Just read the story

(Sol's POV)

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

"How is the girl?"

"She fell asleep yesterday. Hasn't woke up yet."

"You mean, when Piper charmspoke her to sleep."

"Hey! I was just doing what I was told."

"Has she said anything in her sleep?"

"She mumbled something about kids being the death of her."

"There better not be another war. We just finish the last one!!"

I rolled over and plugged my ears, "Shush...I'm trying to sleep." Someone began shaking my shoulder, "Hey, you gotta get up." I groaned, "Like hell I'm getting up."

Just when I was about to fall asleep, someone grabbed my hand and threw me out of bed. I groaned, "Five more minutes...please."

I could hear someone chuckling in the background before someone made me roll over. "Come on, please get up." I rolled back over, "No."

"Just get up."

"No."

"Please?"

"No, just let me sleep."

The person grabbed my arm and forced me to stand up. I groaned and began rubbing my eyes, "Do you guys hate sleep or something?" I heard that chuckle from earlier as I sleepily opened my eyes.

The blonde boy and Piper were there but there were two new people. One was another boy, with blonde hair and blue eyes. He had a serious look on his face and his hands were fiddling with something in his pocket. It took me a second but I realized that he had ADHD.

The other was an older man in a wheelchair. He looked at me with kind eyes, "I'm glad to see you awake, child. Are you alright?" I sat down on the bed and rubbed my eyes, "Well, other than being sleep deprived, I think I'm fine." The blonde boy from the day before chuckled, "Yeah, I think she'll be okay."

I yawned, "Who are you guys again?" The blonde boy pointed to himself, "I'm Will Solace", he pointed to each person as he introduced them to me, "That's Piper McLean, Jason Grace, and that's Chiron."

I honestly didn't care about their names, I was just getting them to talk while I fell back asleep. I heard some talking in the background as I began to nod off again. The talking continued until I fell over on my side, still partially asleep.

Someone began shaking my shoulders again, "Come on, you gotta get up." I groaned and buried my face into the bed. But the person tried again, "Hey...do you want some bacon."

I shot up faster than a person getting electrocuted, "Bacon? Where's the bacon??" Will, who apparently was the one that woke me up this time, began laughing, "We can get you some food, but you have to stay awake for it." I stood up, "Why didn't you just say so? Lets go get that bacon!!"

They all chuckled-even Jason-at my response, but I was serious. When you're a homeless for a few years, these little treats are like miracles sent from above. I walked out the door and my jaw hit the floor. The Camp...I couldn't describe it in any other way than incredible.

We must've been on the north shore of Long Island, because on this side of the house, the valley marched all the way up to the water, which glittered about a mile in the distance. Between here and there,