My Dad Gets Me Out Of The Hermes Cabin

Ok you all know I don't own Percy Jackson or anything else, I just own Sol. And just so you know, words that look like this are in Spanish. Now, what are you doing reading this A/N thing. Just read the story.

(Sol's POV)

🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

As soon as we made it to the pavilion, I was immediately hit with the amazing smell of food. My mouth began to water. Clari noticed my expression and snickered. Everyone went off to their own table, leaving me and Clarisse standing by ourselves. "Um, where do I go?"

Clarisse placed a hand on my shoulder, steering me through the crowd before we stopped at a table, "Connor, Travis, this is Sol. Be nice to her."

One look at these boys and I could tell they were children of Hermes. They had the mischievous twinkle in their eyes and a smile that told me that they did something naughty. I realized that my pocket seemed a little bit lighter than before, "Give me back my wallet."

They both looked at me in shock and Clarisse snickered, "Got busted by a thirteen year old." They didn't say anything as they handed me back my Hogwarts wallet. I placed back in my pocket, "I'll let it slide if you teach me how you did that." Their mischievous smile came back and Connor slapped me on the back, "I have a feeling we're going to get a new sibling tonight."

I scoffed playfully, "Your cabin couldn't handle the mistress of awesomeness herself." Travis placed his other hand on my shoulder, "And she's sassy too! I like this one. We shall pull lots of pranks together." I laughed, "We shall be the rulers of this Camp." All three of us laughed and anyone listening to our conversation started groaning.

They pushed me down into a seat and started digging into the food on their plates. I rolled my eyes, mumbling animals under my breath, before looking at the empty plate and goblet, "Sooooo....what do I do with these?" I asked, pointing at the dishes.

"You just imagine what you want and it will appear on the plate", said Travis. I imagined a slice of cheese pizza, two apples on the plate and the goblet filled with Coca Cola. When I looked at the plate and goblet, there were two apples and a glass full of cola, just like I wanted.

Before I could eat one, Travis tapped me on the shoulder. When I turned, I saw other people throwing food into the fire. "You have to offer some to your godly parent in order for them to claim you." I nodded, grabbed the ripper apple and got up to throw it into the fire. Sup, I don't know if you're gonna pay attention to me, but can you just claim me to get me out of the Hermes Cabin??

I paused hesitantly, before adding, and...could you watch over Dia, Crepusculo, and my gang for me please?? I don't expect you to answer, but...if you did....it would mean a lot..

I turned back to the Hermes table so I could eat my other apple and slice of pizza. When I got there, everyone was engaged in their own conversations, leaving me to my thoughts. I wonder if anyone in the gang are demigods... maybe Scat Cat is one. I wonder what he's doing right now....

I saw Chiron stand up but I was to busy tearing into my pizza like an animal to notice. "I would like to introduce our new camper, Sol Dawn." Everyone turned their attention to me and I was eating my pizza, not even paying attention. 

Yeah, I eat like a fucking animal. Screw me, I guess.

Travis had to nudged me in the side for me to realize everyone was staring at me. I smiled and started waving enthusiastically at everyone, earning a few chuckles and sad looks. I even caught Piper mumbling something about looking and acting so much like Leo.