A timeless arrival

(Dedicated to Nicktrooper)

Third P.O.V
A guy with short black colour hair is typing into a computer in a old bedroom of the Leo insitute and then a card is printed off from the card maker machine and the guy grabs the card and he looks at it.

"Hang on Y/n I'm going to save you pal from whatever is controlling you" the guy activate his duel disk and he puts the card in a slot and the duel disk glows brightly and he then transported to the fusion dimension.

'Nic are you sure this is a wise choice, I understand that Y/n was your friend but he might not be there anymore' Sephylon told Nic in his spirit form as he floated next to Nic.

"I can't give up on him, Y/n is my best friend next to you guys and I don't abandon my friends" Nic told his monster before it disappeared and Nic began to walk to the docks when he sees a beautiful girl with long blonde hair with a blue and white vest over a black t shirt and a blue skirt.

"Pardon me, do you know we're I can find a place call duel academy?" Nic ask the girl as he walk up to her and she turn to look at him and he gave him a kind polite smile to him

'He pretty cute' Alexis thinks to herself "what do you want with duel academy?" Alexis asked Nic who was looking at her in a daze and he blink his eyes and got a tiny blush on his face.

"Well I got this pal of mine that is there, well I think he is there but I'm not sure, oh we're are my manners I haven't introduced myself my name is Nicolas nice to meet you" Nic put his hand out to Alexis to shake to which she gave a polite smile and shook his hand.

"My name is Alexis and it's nice to meet you Nic" Alexis shakes Nic hand and both had a tiny little blush on both of there cheeks.

"Alexis Rhodes! By the order of the professor you are to be brought back to duel academy with us!" Two members of obelisk force appeared in front of Alexis and Nic with there duel disk ready.

"I know we just met but I like it if you give me a hand with these guys and then I will tell you about duel academy" Alexis tells Nicolas and he nods his head and both he and Alexis activate there duel disk and so does the two members of obelisk force.

"Let's duel!" All four of them draw five cards each.

Nic and Alexis life points: 8000
Obelisk force life points: 8000

(Que music at top for duel)

" Ladies first, I'll play the spell call polymerization to combine my blade skater and Etoile Cyber! I fusion summon Cyber Blader!" The two female skater monsters combined into the monster and the monster had her arms crossed.