Darkness vs Darkness part 2

Third P.O.V

"You can't beat me Dark vortex, I'm much stronger then you and so is my dragon" Sam told Y/n who look back at Sam and it brought the memory of his loss to Yuya.

Flashback P.O.V
"ODD EYES ATTACK AND END THIS DUEL! WITH SPIRAL FLAME STRIKE!" Yuya dragon sent a firey tornado blast that destroy Y/n Dark
Magician girl and blasted him to the ground and his life points hit zero.

Y/n life points: 0000

"I lost, how could I have lost to him of all people" Y/n talks to himself as he got off the ground and left the Yusho duel school and he got back to the Leo insitute and he walk pass Nicolas.

"Hey pal are you okay?" Nicolas ask his best friend who had a look of dread and rage in his eyes and on his face and this made Nicolas concern for his best friend.

"I'm fine I just need to be alone for awhile Nicolas, we will talk later" Y/n then goes to his room and locked the door, after locking the door Y/n takes the deck from his deck holder and tossed it all over the room in rage.

"I can't believe I lost to that circus freak, I just can't for all the training in every course of dueling I lose to some guy that just like some second rate dueliest" Y/n then punch his desk in rage and he felt his head in pain, he then clutch his head in pain and saw flashes of what appear to memory's but not his, he then saw a dragon that is black and look metallic as soon the flashes stop a deck was in Y/n hand and he pick up a card and it glow brightly.

Flashback ends

'I will not lose this guy, I will not be beaten again, I shall be number one in every dimension and no one will get in my way of it' Y/n tells himself in his head a dark purple aura appeared on him.

"I will end my turn, it's your Dark vortex but there's no way you can stop me" Sam tells Y/n with his aura still on him and Cinder got up from her seat next to the Tyler sisters that look at Y/n with concern, even though they knew him for alittle bit they were concern about him.

"Grace we need to stop the duel because I think that Sam and Y/n won't stop till one of them is badly hurt or worse" Gloria told her sister with worry in her voice and Grace has a look of worry on her face as she look at her new friend.

"Your like totally right, let's stop him" Grace and Gloria get from there seats in the stands and then jump to the duel field and land infront of Cinder who just got to the field.

(Cue song for this part of the duel)

"Look you 2 I got no time for this, I have to stop Sam because with just his dragon on the field a lot of damage will happen" Cinder tells the tyler sisters and all three girls look to the field to see they duel getting more destructive.

"IM DONE PLAYING AROUND SAM, I ACTIVATE MY FACEDOWN TRAP CARD CALL CYBERDARK FUSION! THIS TRAP DOES TWO THINGS FOR ME! The first allows me to fusion summon a monster with monsters in my graveyard, TWO DARK AND DESTRUCTIVE POWERS COME TOGETHER AND BEING FORTH A TOXIC MONSTER! I FUSION SUMMON! THE DEADLY AND DESTRUCTIVE STARVING VENOM FUSION DRAGON!" Y/n and Yuri dragon appears and it lets out a roar at Sam dragon which roars back at Starving venom fusion dragon.

"What?! Why does Dark Vortex have Yuri dragon?!" Cinder exclaimed with a shock look on her face and both Grace and Gloria have a shock look aswell and Leo akaba eyes widen at the site.

'Oh no! This duel must be stopped now!' Leo thinks to himself and he gets out of his seat and ran to the duel field.

"You said your trap has 2 effects? What the second one?" Sam question Y/n who turn his head to see Yuri in spirit form and Yuri turn his head to Y/n and both reach out to eachother with there hands and then Y/n mask eyes turns red and glows, then Starving venom roar at Sam dragon and Darkest diablos roars back.

"The second effect brings back the monsters I use to fusion summon back to my field" Both Cyberdark monsters appeared on Y/n field "then I get to add 2 cards from my deck to my hand that have Cyberdark in there name" y/n took the two cards he picked and added them two his hand and he put his deck back in the duel disk that then shuffled it.

"It's MY TURN! I DRAW!" Y/n draws a card "FIRST I ACTIVATE THE RITUAL SPELL CYBERDARK RITUAL!" The dark firey vortex opens on the duel field "MIGHTY BEAST OF CHAOS AND DARKNESS! COME AND DESTROY THAT OPPOSES AGAINST ME! I RITUAL SUMMON! CYBERDARK RITUAL DRAGON!" Y/n ace monster appears on the field after the other 2 cyberdark go down the fire hole and lets out a roar which cause Starving venom and Darkest diablos to roar aswell.

"BUT IM NOT DONE YET! FROM MY HAND I ACTIVATE THE SPELL CARD SUPER POLYMERIZATION! BY SENDING THE LAST CARD IN MY HAND TO THE GRAVEYARD I CAN COMBINE THE POWER OF MY TWO DRAGONS! INTO A SINGLE UNSTOPPABLE DRAGON!" Both of Y/n and Yuri dragon disappear into a spinning vortex and a new monster in pitch black flames flap it wings out of the portal.

"SAM! SNAP OUT OF IT! YOU NEED TO STOP THIS DUEL!" Cinder shouted as she ran to Sam and got in between Y/n and Sam duel field, when Sam saw the girl he love infront of him he snapped out of his state and shook his head and regain himself.

"BEHOLD SAM THE MONSTER THAT SHALL BE YOUR DOWNFALL! APPEAR BEFORE US DRAGON AS DARK AS THE NIGHT AND DESTRUCTIVE AS THE EGYPTIAN GODS! WE DARK FUSION SUMMON!" Both Y/n and Yuri exclaim at the same time "APPEAR CYBERDARK VENOM DOOMSDAY DRAGON!" A giant plant like dragon with robotic parts appear on the field and let out a chaotic roar that shook the duel area.

Name: Cyberdark venom doomsday dragon
Level: 7
Attribute: Dark
Monster type: Dragon
Atk points: 3500
Def points: 0000

"NOW ATTACK MY-" Y/n was cutoff by grasping his heart which stop for a second and he was breathing heavily and falling to the ground passed out which ended the duel and the Tyler sisters along with Sam and Cinder ran to the unconscious duelist.

"DARK VORTEX!" Gloria and Grace crouch to him and Gloria felt his pulse it was there but weak, a medical team arrive with Leo akaba and took the unconscious duelist to the medical wing.

(Another chapter is done, I hope you all enjoyed it and if you have any ideas for future chapters please let me know in the  comment section and if you have a favourite part let me know, until next time readers)