Darkness vs Darkness part 1

(This first part and second part are dedicated to Archfiend_Dragon)

Y/n P.O.V

I arrive at the dueling arena and I look to see a boy of my age with blue hair, red eyes and in dark clothes, next to him stood a girl with black long hair and she is wearing a black dress that has red markings on the sleeves and front of the dress.

(Ignore the veins on her face and I don't own this picture I give all rights to the creator of this picture)

"For your test I'm putting you up against one of  duel academy most deadliest duelist, Sam Rose and I hope to see your full strength in your duel against him" Leo tells me to which I nodded my head in understanding him and he hands me a duel academy duel disk since my was no longer useable, the one I was given had the colour of black and purple on it.

'You do know that for this duel your will need my help right?' Yuri tells me as he appears next to me while I walk towards the duel field and when I get there I pull out my deck and start to shuffle it.

'What can you tell me about this Sam person? Is he a challenge for me or no?' I ask Yuri to which he just remains quite about it.

'Let's just say he and I always did damage to our opponents in duels, so I suggest that if possible get Starving venom out of the field first' Yuri tells me to which I nod my head and I look to see Sam get a kiss on the lips from the black hair girl and she leaves the duel field, Sam then looks at me and I hear a roar come from his deck.

"Are you ready to duel new guy?" Sam ask me as he finish shuffling his deck and putting it in his duel disk and he and I draw 5 cards each.

"I'm always ready to duel, but the question is are you ready to face my power" I told him and I heard my Ritual and fusion dragon roar from both my main deck and extra deck.

"Let's duel!" We both say to eachother.

Third P.O.V

"I shall make the first move by activating my field spell Cyberdark Inferno" Y/n field changes the duel area into a dark firey inferno "Next I active Cyberdark cannon ability by sending it to my graveyard I'm allowed to add a Cyberdark monster from my deck to my hand I pick Cyberdark Kneel" The dark serpent appears on the field "once it's summon I can give it even more power by equiping it with my Cyberdark Cannon" Y/n monster that he sent to the graveyard appears on the field but is then attached by cords from Cyberdark kneel.

Cyberdark kneel atk points: 800 to 2400

"Then I place a card facedown and end my turn your, move" Y/n ends his turn and Yuri appears next to Y/n in his spirit form 'well done but now since it's Sam turn, be on guard' Yuri warns Y/n.

"My turn I draw, from my hand I summon Lilith, Lady Of Lament" a Woman with a pair of bat like wings and a tail, along red long hair with horns on her head and a black armed pointy tail.