Captain Jack Harkness

***
I don't own Doctor Who or Torchwood or any of its characters or plots. I only own my OC and my plot changes.

Italics are thoughts of characters.
"Italics" are when they're speaking telepathically.

***

Heads turn as a young woman, Gwen, returns from the holding cells.

"Did he wake up?"

Gwen nods at the immortal man in front of her.
"Yeah. Yeah, he did. Tosh, can you bring up the CCTV of the vaults? Er, just leave it on the screen. I know it sounds crazy, but.."

Said woman shakes her head.
"Sure, no problem."

"Thank you for helping me bring him here."

"I can't understand how Bilis was able to show you that vision."

Gwen takes a shaky breath.

"It was so real, Tosh. I was in my flat. It smelt like my flat. It had all the sounds of my flat. I touched the blood. I can still feel it on my hands. Rhys's blood."

"Not gonna happen. Come on, there's still work to be done." Jack cuts in.

Moments later all the lights shut off leaving them in darkness.

"What's going on?" A younger looking male asks.

Tosh quickly looks at the computers to answer her friend Ianto.
"We've got a security breach."

Taking control, Jack looks to his comrades.
"All right, nobody panic."

Realization floods Gwen's face.
"Rhys!"

They all watch as she rushes out of the room. Jack swears.

"Damn it Gwen! You all stay put!"
He exits the room, leaving the rest to sit in the dim darkness, light radiating off of machines and computers that were scattered about the room.

"Any update Tosh?" Ianto asks, breaking the silence.

"I...I don't know."

He furrows his eyebrows in confusion as he walks over to her to see for himself.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know, it still says that there's a security breach. Even when I try and exit out of it, it pops back up."

"Is it a glitch?"

"No."

The two shield their eyes as a bright light suddenly flashes in the center of the room. The computer blares warning after warning on the screen as a surge of an energy pulses through the scanners. The strange light dims until it was nothing but the darkness once again.

The Torchwood members gape as they watch a young woman with bright red hair stumble about, desperately trying to grab something to steady herself. Finally managing to, the red head looks about her surroundings. Noticing them her eyes widen.

After a few moments, Ianto slowly makes his way towards the startled girl who had kept to watching them like a deer caught in the headlights. Tosh doesn't even stop him, too caught up in her own astonishment. They had both seen some pretty weird things in their job, so it was a mystery to them as to why this one effected them so much and left them shocked. But really, a woman who suddenly appeared in the Torchwood base, one of the most hidden and secret places in all of London, it would be normal for anyone to act this way.

Making it about two feet in front of her Ianto gives her a concerned look as the pale girl raises a bloodied arm to her face.