hello angel

"Isn't it boring here? Mind if I sing for you?"

A tiny laugh escapes from her lips when I bring an acoustic guitar instead of flower bouquets this time. She wonders what kind of talent awaits her.

I drop into a chair with the guitar on my lap, trying to find a comfortable position and she leans over like an excited child. "You can play?"

"Well, Chanyeol and Yixing taught me a few chords, so I guess you can consider me an expert." I managed to make her laugh which puts my heart at ease and her smile is so bright, yet so beautiful.

Cheonsa finally leans back in her bed to watch me tune the guitar until I clear my throat. "Are you ready?"

"No, are you ready?" she teases, causing me to crack a smile.

So without further ado, I gently strum a chord as it rings in the air and start singing the melody to Heaven, her favorite song.

In the middle of the pre-chorus, I thought my ears were deceiving me when Cheonsa starts singing along under her breath. I noticed her glassy eyes and tears streaming down her face like raindrops, so I stopped in the middle of the song. Something feels so familiar to me, and it's coming from her.

Now, she is staring at me with her mouth agape.

"Suho...?"

At that moment, the guitar drops to the floor when I fold my arms around her small body.

Cheonsa did not move when I bury my face in her neck and she melts in my arms, consumed by the raging fire of emotion my embrace ignited.

She is still dreaming, so I seek her gradient lips and lean in for a kiss.

For a moment, she surrendered to my warm lips and secure embrace, clinging to me as her heart sped up. The kiss was so electrifying; she found herself circling her arms around my neck, passionately returning my affection.

I pull away from the electrifying kiss to breathe and press my forehead against hers.

"I love you, Cheonsa..." I finally confessed, seeing the tint of pink splattered across her face before she shyly buries her face in my strong chest.

"I love you, too..." she sniffs. "I missed you..."

I gently rub her back to comfort her and smile through my tears. "Silly, we just met..."

Not wanting to leave her alone, I've decided to keep her company for the rest of the day. Cheonsa didn't want me to sleep in the chair tonight, so she invites me to her bed.

It was a little awkward at first, but it takes time to get comfortable with each other. She rests her head on my chest, while our legs are intertwined under the sheets and I bring her body closer to me.

"Good night, angel." I press my lips against her forehead.

I hear her smile sleepily and later, she falls asleep in my arms.