Mia

It was supposed to be a normal day. Going to my favorite café, getting my favorite coffee, and sitting alone by the corner where I can always see who comes in or goes out and away from the crowd. Yup just a normal day. Well I thought so anyways.

◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️

Going into my favorite café wearing black jeans, my favorite 'Isn't There Someone Else You'd Rather Annoy?' red hoodie and black converse on. Flipping my long black hair over my shoulders, I join the line to order. After getting my coffee with a blueberry muffin I started heading to my spot, I call it my spot since no one and I mean no one ever likes to sit there. But to my surprise I see a guy and a girl around my age sitting there having a deep conversation. Looking at them I remember seeing them at the front of the line. I start heading towards them, but at the last second I decide to sit at the table next to them. It's just a seat not like it's worth fighting over, even though it's MY SPOT.

'Oh well they were here before me so I can just wait until they leave and I'll take back my seat, no problem'. Thirty seconds turned to two minutes, two minutes turn to six and I was starting to lose my cool. As if the guy could sense my glare he looks up at me with an annoyed face. 'Please, you're annoyed! How about trying out how I feel you jerk.' I responded with a harsher glare. Even though I had to admit he looked pretty hot. Black hair that looked soft to the touch falling into his eyes, which were light green with some rays of light brown that made you feel like you were swimming in them. Going more south I could see that his navy blue hoodie did nothing to hide those delicious looking muscles. Bottom line was he looked dreamy and with that natural tan he had made me feel a little warm under my hoodie. Maybe I was overacting but dammmnnnn he looked good.

Just when he was about to speak I see his face change into confusion, then excitement, then confusion again. His face reveling only two emotions excitement and confusion. 'Lord have mercy on that child. I swear if he doesn't stop staring at me like that I'm going to knock his teeth out!' All thoughts of how dreamy he looked flew out of my mind. Seeing that he wasn't going to stop I was about to show him why he shouldn't be looking at me like that when he grabs the girls arm. Whispers something to her and points my way. Now I was mad.' WHAT THE FUCK you want to drag her into this? Fine I'll glare at her too!' When she turned around I was ready to rain daggers at her when I suddenly froze. Her eyes are the same as the guys but darker. And they had a sense of familiarity with them. Her hair, dark brown not like the guys, was flowing down in waves making me jealous as I always wanted to have her type of wavy hair instead of the birds nest I had on my head. Pink lips and body shaped like an athlete that every woman wanted. Looking at them closely I started wondering that instead of being a couple were they actually siblings.

"Mia is that you?"

Snapping out of my daze I look up to see the girl talk. 'How does she know my name?' Hesitating I respond.

"Y-yes I'm Mia. Who wants to know?"

"OH MY GOD Mia it's me Jylen! Long time no see!"

What did she just say?! "Jylen like in Jylen Barsetti like in Jyjy?" I responded excitedly going to sit at their table finding a good excuse to get my spot back.

"I'm not a little kid anymore Mia so don't call me Jyjy!" she snorted back at me with a red face. Yup it's her, hopefully she remembers how I am. I am NEVER going to stop calling her that.

"Hey, don't forget about me I'm here too! By the way what the hell did I do to you. You hardly just got here and you started glaring at me like I had just killed your family!"

Looking back at him I start piecing the puzzle together. 'If Jylen is here then.... It can't be him can it?'

"Hellooooo, come on don't tell me you forgot about me and only remembered Jylen!"

"Logan? Is that really you? Last time I saw you, you looked nerdy with your glasses, looking so fragile, and pale even with your natural tan! Nah it can't be you.... Right?" Going into a daze thinking back to when we were little I missed the look in his eyes as he stared at me with a red face. I remembered him being so skinny and weak that even I could beat him up. And that's saying a lot since when we were little I was really weak.

"Yea going back to Italy did a number on him. But come on! He looks hot doesn't he?" Jylen interrupts my thoughts making both Logan and me blush. Trying to change the topic I go to what Logan asked before.

"First off, no I haven't forgotten you, I missed both of you so much since you guys left to Italy five years ago. Second off I was glaring at you because this is my spot. Nobody ever comes over here to sit, I don't know why and I don't care honestly it's there lost. BEST SEAT IN THE HOUSE BITCHES." When I finished speaking I had many eyes on me, making me blush again.

"Hahahaha typical Mia also this isn't your spot anymore." Seeing that I was about to knock the living shit out of him, which now thinking about it I don't even stand a chance in succeeding, he continues. "It's OUR spot now.... I-I mean Jylen, you a-and me." He adds blushing like a red cherry. 'Huh who would've thought a grown ass man with a hot body, cough I meant hard >_<, would be blushing like a red cherry right now.'

(Flash) Both Logan and I stay frozen for a while trying to understand what just happened when we both hear giggly to our side. Looking to the side we find Jylen laughing while looking at her phone.

"You did not just take a picture of me." Logan states more than asks if you ask me, with a red face. 'I wonder if he's mad or embarrassed. Probably the two.'

"Oh yes I did lover boy." Jylen taunts him," And I sent it to Nana, she's going to be so happy seeing her 'Baby Boy' blushing red like a beet!" Trying to change the topic so Logan wouldn't explode I start a new one.

"So what are you guys doing here?"

"Well Jylen invited me out and I was at work in my office which is right down the street." Logan replies before Jylen can even move her lips for a response.

"What about you?"

"Well this is my favorite café, just don't mention that you can have vodka in your drinks to mum or she'll freak!" Just imagining her knowing it gives me the feeling of wanting to get as far away as I can from her. Maybe move back to Mexico? Get off the grid for a few months? Nah she'll find me, she has her ways.

"Mia!" Snapping out of my thoughts I see Jylen snapping her fingers in my face and Logan looking at me with a worried look.

"Sorry I was just trying to figure out where to hide if mum ever finds out of this café serving liquor. "

Thinking of me never coming back here was so terrible that I just stopped before I start panicking and blow it when my mum asks me how was my day,

Having an idea, I ask them, "Hey what do you guys think about coming over to my apartment and catch up for old times' sake? Mum would be so happy to see you guys not to mention Emily too." Emily is my baby sister, yea she may be ten but she'll always be my baby sis.

"OH MY GOD YES WE WILL!" Jylen screeches making people look our way... AGAIN.

"She must be what ten? Ohmygosh I can't wait to see her again. Did she grow up to be more adorable? Does she have a boyfriend? What's her favorite color now? Does she prefer dresses or leggings? Or jeans? Does she like...." Jylen's questions go on and on, she won't shut up!

"Jyjy stop okay? You will get your answers when we come over this weekend." Logan puts a stop to her questions. Looking at him I mouth 'Thank You'.

"But it's so far away." Jylen whines.

"What's so far away?"

"The weekend!"

"Jyjy my gosh it's freaking Thursday! You'll come over Saturday. Just two days," I argue back

"Yea but still, it's a longtime."

"Well whatever here I'll give you guys my phone number and my address. I have to go now. I'm in charge of picking Emily up after school."

With that we say our goodbyes me promising Jylen that'll say hi to Emily for her.

Walking away to the bus stop I can't help but get a little excited for the weekend, 'I finally have something to look forward to in my now boring life.'