Mia

After many failed attempts to stop kissing, Logan finally lets me go on a tour around his departments. Leading my tour himself, many people immediately stopped everything they were doing just to say good morning to him. Thinking as if they acknowledged him with kindness they may get a raise in either their position of salary. Which to me it seemed laughable but oh well, it does no harm to try.

"Hello Mr. Bentley, I'm here to remind you that you have a meeting in fifteen minutes." Blake's secretary comes when we are at the last stop in my tour. Well the last one before heading back to his office. Seeing my hands entwined with his, she gives me glare but quickly covers it before Blake can notice it.

'Oh I know you did not just glare at me for holding is hand. He is mine, not yours.' I gave her an equal glare but quickly disguised it with a smile when Blake turned my way.

"I'm so sorry for cutting our tour short. But I really need to go to this meeting. It's really important." Logan tells me with a sad face. He can be so adorable at times.

"Don't worry, this is the last floor we were going to look at anyways. Yes, it ended a little earlier, but it's okay. Now go to your meeting." I say trying to not make him feel bad. Then an idea struck me, I could use this chance to make a certain someone know their place. "Actually, do you need your secretary at this meeting? I was thinking that maybe she can finish the tour for you?" I ask trying to give him my most innocent and friendliest look I have.

"Great idea, it won't take you guys long and it's not like I need her with me in this meeting." Blake says beaming at me, seaming to not know what I'm planning. Great, the less he knows the better. I don't want to give him something else to worry about.

He starts heading towards the elevator but stops and motions me over. I hesitantly go to him. He leans down so his lips are right by my ear.

"Don't even think for a second that I don't know what you're up to. But, I'll let it slide since she does need to know where her place is." He says before nipping my ear with his teeth. I give him a smirk and put on my nicest smile for this bitch.

We start heading towards the elevator. Thinking about it. I never got her name. "Hey, I never did get your name. And in case you don't know mine, my name is M- "I get cut off by her scoff.

"Yes I know who you are, and for your information my name is Stephanie." She stops after we get out of the elevator. We're now standing in front of her desk. With her eyes lowered to try to make herself look intimidating, she resumes talking. "But it doesn't matter, now you hear me and you hear me good." She takes a step forward, almost leaning over me. "Blake is mine, I have him eating out of the palm of my hand, so you better not try anything funny. If you do, I'll notify him that you are treating all of his employees as if they were lower than dirt. Making him have no choice but to trust me and fire you." She smirks down at me since her six inch heels make her taller than the average girl.

"Are you done?" I ask with a bored tone and rolling my eyes.

"Oh no, that's just the beginning. But go ahead, beg for mercy. But I won't give you any, unless you start crawling on your knees." She backs away while crossing her arms over her chest. Still having that dumb smirk on her face.

"Since you are done. Than I'm going to tell you a little secret." I say while leaning in. Making her back away and bump into her desk. "You don't have him eating out of your palm. It's the other way. He might seem kind, but you have only seen his mask. Nothing else. So stop claiming things that are already someone else's." I start heading towards his office when her next words stopped me.

"Let me guess, you own him?" With a red face she grabs my arm, turning me around. "Well guess what? You don't stand a chance. I mean look at you, you're just so, so, average."