first meeting

i was playing on my phone in the cafeteria waiting for the bell to ring. i was looking around me: tables full with friends laughing like crazy and talking about random thoughts. i smiled at the thought. i've never had a real friend. i had many friends, but none of them were real, none of them understood me. i've been betrayed many times, but i still trusted people. that was the biggest mistake i've ever did.

i got up and threw my juice box away. the bell rang, so i started walking to my english class. as i entered the class, i saw two boys. i've never seen them before, they must be new. i greeted mr. sarutobi and sat down at my desk. i was studying the boys: one of them had long brown hair, had a friendly face, while the other one had spiky silver hair, red markings on his face and no emotion at all. the silver haired boy caught me staring at him, so i quickly looked away and blushed. the second bell rang and people started coming to class. nobody sat next to me, they all think i'm a freak or something. as if i care. i really like anime, manga, video games and all that good shit. most girls my age think about boys, make up, celebrities and shit like that. thats why i can't have friends maybe. we don't have the same interests. dunno. i pretty much have no friends except alex and val, my internet friends. we all like anime, manga, ya know.

when everyone arrived in class, mr. sarutobi started to speak. "dear students, we have two new students that will join our classes. please introduce yourselves". the brown haired guy started to speak "hi everybody. my name is hashirama senju. i am 17 years old and i can't wait to be friends with all of you". he had a big smile on his face. the boy that caught my attention started to talk "i'm tobirama senju. i'm 16". damn, he was so stoic and emotionless. he seemed interesting tho. "hashirama, you can sit next to dan and tobirama next to....(y/n). i slightly blushed, luckily no one saw. he took the empty seat next to mine.

timeskip

i was done with my work and there were still 25 mins left till the lesson was over. i pulled out my notebook and started doodling. most of my drawings were anime characters. while i was drawing, i saw tobirama looking at my "masterpiece". tbh, i didn't mind him looking. he didn't seem the type to laugh or something. i even heard a little "wow" coming from him and i giggled.

the bell rang and i stood up, collecting my things. i made my way to my locker when i felt someone tapping my shoulder. i turned around facing none other than tobirama senju. 'sorry to bother, can you please tell me where is the art class?" i was looking at him, blushing. "oh i'm heading to art class too. if you want to wait for me. i gotta put some stuff in my locker." 'sure, no problem". after i put my things in my locker, we started walking to the art class. "you seem pretty cool out of all those idiots" "i don't think i'm cool, but thanks" "i was intrigued by your drawings. they are so dope" my face was a dark pink. "thank ya. nobody has ever said things like those to me before" he smirked.

yehaw guys. i hope you like this story so far and sorry if there are any mistakes. english is not my first language. anyhoe, enjoy XP