annoying brother

we were wandering around the bookstore, looking for manga and anime things. i looked at the time. 8:51 pm. i couldn't find anything interesting, so i looked around for tobirama. someone tapped my shoulder and i turned around to face him. a beautiful smile was engraved on his face. he showed me a book he picked. it was a manga. it seemed interesting, but i didn't want to read it. he paid for it and we made our way out, saying goodbye to the cashier. "so where do you wanna go next?" i asked tobirama. "i don't know. it's pretty early to go home and i want to spend more time with you". i slightly blushed at his words. "alright, i have no ideas where to go. considering the fact that almost every store is closed" "we can go for a walk. just us. you know? to talk about things and stuff" "that's a good idea. let's go" i said happily.

timeskip

it was 10 pm and me and tobirama were still walking. "it's time for me to go home. and i'm kinda tired. i hope you don't mind" i said a littl sad, not wanting to leave tobirama. "it's all good. let me walk you home" "you don't have to. it's okay. i think your brother is worried about you" i said. "he can eat my ass. i don't give a fuck. he's annoying as fuck". i laughed at his statement. "okay then, you can walk me home" i said giggling. as we were walking, our hands touched and we looked at each other. we both blushed and looked away. i felt a pair of eyes on me and i turned around facing tobirama staring at me. his face was now a dark pink and he quickly looked away in embarrassment. he's cute when he blushes.
wait what. what the fuck did u just say?
i was blushing so hard in that moment, i thought my face was gonna explode. i arrived at my building and i faced tobirama. "thanks for walking me home. i had an amazing time today" i said with a soft smile. "no problem and thank you as well for spending time with me" he said and he got closer to me. i did as well and i pulled him in hug. i was blushing and i bet he was too. "anyway, i gotta go now. see you tomorrow" he said smiling and waving at me. i looked at him. he was such a cutie.

tobirama's pov

i was already home and i couldn't stop thinking about (y/n). she is so perfect. almost too perfect to be real. as soon as i entered my house, hashirama was looking at me with arms crossed and a smirk on his face. "what's up lil bro? where have you been?" "that's none of your goddamn business" i said taking my shoes off. "aw c'mon bro. who's the lucky girl? you know you can tell me anything" he said in his annoying ass voice. "i told you it's none of your DAMN BUSINESS" i said slaming my fist in his face.
he had such an ugly face and i made it even uglier. poor hashirama.
"MY BEAUTIFUL FACE. YOU BITCH" he tried to punch me, but i got out of the way and punched him in the stomach. he was coughing blood. there was only me and him. our parents died when we were little kids. so it didn't matter if we made noise. he tried to punch me again, but he ended punching the wall. i gave him some more punches and went to my room. i didn't need any of his shit.

wassup fuckers. did you miss me? im sorry i didnt post, i was very busy and i had to visit some relatives sooo yeah. anyway, enjoy XP