a lot in common

we were in art class and tobirama was sitting next to me. he told me i'm the one that he can actually talk with, so he was trying to stick up with me. it was nice having him around. he seems like a cool guy. mr. yamanaka told us to pick a partner for the task, so i asked tobirama and he said yes. we finished our project and handed it to mr. yamanaka. he seemed pleased about the result. there were only 10 mins left, so he said it was okay if me and tobirama left for our next period. if any teacher sees us, we just gotta tell them that he gave us permission. i took my bag and said goodbye to mr. yamanaka. i exited the class and tobirama was waiting for me. we were wandering around the school, none of us talking. the bell rang and crowds of kids started to form. i made my way to the cafeteria with tobirama on my side. suddenly, my phone went off playing "rape me" by nirvana. what can i say, i love them. i looked at the ID. it was my mom. i found it weird, since my mom is pretty busy on mondays.

Y-you M-mom

Y: hello?

M: hi sweetie, how are you?

Y: i'm fine. what's up

M: i was just wondering how are you. am i not allowed to call my daughter?

Y: *sigh* what do you need

M: nothing, why are you asking?

Y: mom, just take my fucking money already, but in one week they gotta be back

M: sweetie i-

i hung up. my mom is so annoying sometimes. that's why i prefer to be alone even when i'm home. i don't really talk with my relatives. i just find it a waste of time. i live with my mom and my grandma. my dad was an asshole and left my mom when he found out she was pregnant with me. she was 17 when she gave birth to me. i used to be depressed and i felt like a waste of space and time. i always used to cry over it. i wanted a family like other kids. luckily, my grandma was always there for me. she was basically my mom. she made me food, she talked with me when i felt like fucking commiting suicide. she made me feel complete. and i'm so thankful for that.

tobirama was looking at me, probably being scared by the way i talk with my mom. "i'm sorry you had to listen to that. my mom asked me for money and she started with her cute shit" "it's alright". i got in my feelings. i remember the way i used to think about myself. i used to cry over the fact that no one loved me. i used to feel like shit. i was growing up and i understood many things that my family didn't wanna talk about. i felt like a mistake in this world, but slowly i started finding myself and feeling better. now that i'm 16, i understand myself better. "hey are you alright?" tobirama asked me, looking at me in the eyes. "yeah, sorry. i was just thinking" "it's alright. can i sit next to you at lunch? looks like my brother found some friends and i don't want to sit next to them" "ya, of course. i'm pretty lonely at lunch. i could use some company" i said, giving tobirama a smile.

enjoy XP