first move

tobirama's pov
i talked with (y/n) till 2 am. i didn't even realize. the more i talked with her, the more i was falling in love with her. the only thing that crosses my mind is her.
my thoughts were interrupted by the alarm. i got up and went to the bathroom. i took a shower and brushed my teeth. i picked an outfit: black ripped jeans, a large white t shirt, a red varsity jacket and my red vans. my hair was messy, but that's the way i like it. i went downstairs and had breakfast. luckily that bitch brother left earlier. i went through my phone and decided to call (y/n).

your pov
i was about to brush my teeth when i got a call from tobirama.
Y: what's up whore
T: whatcha doin bitch
Y: i was about to brush my teeth when ya called
T: aight. imma pick ya up
Y: sure. see ya
T: bye

i hung up and started to brush my teeth.

timeskip

i was done with my morning routine, when i heard the door bell. i took my backpack and put on my fila. i opened the door facing a smiling senju.
"ready for school?" he asked happily. "physically yes, mentally not really". he laughed softly and i blushed. "anyhoe, we have most of our classes together today, so don't annoy me" i giggled. "says who" he said with a  smirk.
tobirama senju, why are you so damn hot
we were walking to the bus stop and our hands touched. we looked at each other, blushing. i quickly looked away, i was too embarrassed.

timeskip

we arrived at school and i went to my locker. tobirama was following me. "don't you have to put things in your locker too?" i asked him, placing the stuff i didn't need. "nah, i'm good" he said casually.
the first bell rang and we made our way to our first class.

timeskip

it was lunch time. i didn't even realize how fast the time went. i was drinking some juice and looking through my phone. i noticed that val didn't text me. nor alex. weird. i closed my phone and finished my juice. tobirama finally showed up. "sup" i ask casually. "nothing much. i bumped into that guy. what was his name? uhh. deidara i think" "lmao and what'd he say" "lol i have no idea. i walked away quickly" "lol. that asshole"

hey guys im sorry this chap is short. im out of ideas and also school is starting soon oof. anyhoe, enjoy XP