The flight

You had your bags packed and were just about to go, when you realized you started to leave you pet your maine coon Cheb, he was black with white paws and a fluffy white tail with purple eyes because of a medical condition. You started driving to the air port in your jeep your mom would ship out to LA.

You got to the airport and checked in with your passport. When you got onto the plane Cheb sat on your lap because you paid extra to keep him because your carrier broke on the drive here.

"Damn they need to work on those streets. I had to pay extra to take you because of them." You said.

Cheb meowed quietly catching a girls attention obviously a visiter from the Neatherlands, couldn't even pull off her fake accent.

"Hoi there! I see you have an adorable baby kitten!" She said with her horrible fake accent.

"Hoi, hoe gaat het met you..?" You said (in english that's "Hi, how are you..?" I'll leave English translations for my non Deutsch people out there hopefully reading this)

"Ma'am I'm American. Not Deutsch. I put a fake accent to try and fit in." She said in an American accent.

"Miss. I'd like you to stop talking to me. I'm with my cat and we're trying to have a peaceful flight." You said.

"Ahh, well whats your name?" She said (y/n stands for your name just a heads up)

"Y/n. My name is Y/n. Okay I'm not responding from here on out." You said politely.

"O-okay." She said stuttering.

(Time skip bc it's like a 20 hour flight or smth.)

You arrived in LA and started to get your bags. Once you got out of there you went to your car that shipped before you. Looking for your keys in your small backpack you unlocked your car with the spare. You hopped into your car and went to a furniture store to get some Tumblr like things for your bed and room and the rest of your apartment.

When you came home this is what it looked like when you finally finished your room.

You flopped on your hanging chair and started texting your friend Liza, not knowing where she lived just knowing her from Instagram commenting on your modeling post

Toddy P.O.V-

I heard someone talking to their friend saying stuff like how she misses the Neatherlands already, and can't model there anymore. This sounded like the girl I have seen on Instagram known as "nl.model" her bio saying "Just moved to LA. Hearing a lot of noise next door, sounds like a bunch of vloggers or people having sex in there"

She wasn't wrong. There were moans from Dom and some other drug addict in his room. Which was sadly right next to her wall.. I felt bad but I didn't want to take that room. They were disgusting.

I went out the apartment and rang her doorbell. She immediately said she had to go om her phone and hung up quickly running to the door.

"Hi...?" She said with her heavy accent.

"Hi. We live next door to each other. I have to say.. You look like that girl who model--" she cut me off

"Yes, I am @/ nl.model if you are wondering. I'm not sure who your are but you could be a model with your body and facial features." She smiled while saying making me blush a lot.

"T-thanks.." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Anyway, what's your name?"

"Y/n. My name is Y/n. Yours?"

"Toddy. Toddy Smith."

"Oh my lord! You're @/ todderic_!"

"Yup. That's me alright."

A random pretty cat came running to her meowing demanding to be picked up by her. She immediately picked him up and he sniffed me starting to lick my hand.

"He usually nips. First time he immediately licked. Guess he likes you. Oh his name is Cheb if you were wondering about him."

"Well I have to go anyway. Bye! On and the weird moaning next door is one of my room mates Dom."

"Okay, well cya around Toddy."

"Please. Call me Todd."

"Okay, cya around Todd."

"Oh hey! What's your number?"

They exchanged numbers and he left leaving her to work on her bathroom to her room and her kitchen.

Once she finished it this is how they looked-

She then started to get her living room done since she had more time to do so