Few Years

Time skip to 2 years later Y/N and Toddy still being together.

Y/n P.O.V-

I called Todd into the living room to watch a horror movie with me because I get scared too easily. When he comes out he puts his hand on my inner thigh and moves up inching to my vagina. Since we are in an apartment he covered my mouth while rubbing my clit because I was a loud moaner. Cheb was in his favourite room other wise known as the bathroom in the tub.

Todd and I walked to my room and started slow. He took off his clothes slowly but then almost ripped mine. When he got my bra off I covered my boobs, he lightly tapped my hand out of the way. Then moved my leg over my vagina. (I'm doing this on your P.O.V so my will be used a lot when it's your pov). He started kissing you skimmimg your bottom lip with his tounge basically begging for enterance, you immediately dropped your bottom lip and your tounges fought for dominance. His won and you continued (stoppin' that there I'm a bit uncomfortable with writing smuts with someone who has a girlfriend but I love their realationship. Tell me in the comments if I should actually write the smuts.)

I woke up next to Todd the next day and kissed his forehead then getting up to get dressed as Todd pretended not to look by keeping his eyes open very slightly.

Outfit you chose--

Todd said he liked the outfit and pulled me onto the bed to cuddle me. He kissed my cheek and forehead a lot and hugged me even tighter.

He got up and put on his own clothes and messed with my hair just running his fingers through it and saying "How am I so lucky to have someone as beautiful as you Y/n?"

I said "How am I so lucky to have someone as handsome as you Toddy?"

We both laughed while hugging each other. I fell into his chest and he picked me up walking to his car.
Todd said "C'mon, get in. You have bathing suits at our apartment with the boys you can just wear one. They're going swimming and so are we. Okay? You also might get blind folded."

"O-okay" I said.

When we arrived David said "Oh good! Y/n put this on and lay down."

I did as told and laid down. I felt a bit of weight and said "David get it off David Daviddd!!"

"Okay you can take it off now" said David

"KWISTENNNN" Is what I screamed.

"Y/NNNNNN" she screamed hugging me and I hugged back. We all put on bathing suits and went swimming.

Bathing suit you wore (any body works you are beautiful don't doubt it and flaunt it ;)<3)--

Todd looked at you and smirked grabbing your butt and saying "I like what I see babe..." While biting his lip.

I smirked looking at him and stopping in the middle of the way and putting my hands on his abs while kissing him saying after I pulled away looking at him from below. "Don't be too grabby or I'll be the same.."

He blushed a lot and nodded while wrapping his arms around my waist. We walked out and joined everyone. Corinna tried to get at Todd but he declined her while she tried to take him to her bed room saying "It would just be a game.. She doesn't have to know you had sex with me..." She smirked. He still declined. "Toddy babe.. Why won't you have sex with me? She's nothing compared to me.. She doesn't have the same skill I have.."

Todd said "That's because she didn't have sex with almost EVERYONE she met! You might as well have sex with Kristen if you are that needy! Kristen is with Scotty but you try to get EVERYONE to have sex with you! I have Y/n OBVIOUSLY I won't have SEX with you Corinna!"

Everyone looked at Todd in rage while I walked over and comforted him making him calm down while kissing my cheek. "Thanks babe" he said while pulling me into the pool with freezing water. "AGH TODDYYYYY!!" I said while laughing and grabbing onto him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was it? Comment below

Lil white girl his outtt baiiiii
Haha quoting Liza except I'm white. Okay baiiiiiii.