Broken Condom

(Your pov)

Todd and I got back to my house and went to my house and into my room. He got his clothes off and mine too. He put the condom on and started...(okay start imagining I'm not writing it unless y'all say i should ;)<3)

*next day*

I woke up feeling extremely sick. I went to the bathroom and threw up. I was thinking "If we had sex. The condom could've broke.. I need a pregnancy test!!" I immediately write a letter to Todd saying "I ran to Target I'll be back in 20 minutes." He woke up and saw the letter and went back to sleep. I came back to see it in his hand. I went to the bathroom and took the test. It immediately went to positive and I got excited but nervous that Todd wouldn't want a baby. I put it in my pocket of my jacket amd went to Todd.

I shook him in his sleep and said "Babe. Wake up I have a surprise!!" I whisper screamed. He woke up and I said "Close your eyes and open your hands" he did as I said and I put it in his hands and said "Open." He looked at the positive sign amd broke into tears and pulled me into a hug and said "OH MY GOSH I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!" waking all our friends up because we now just used my apartment pretty much. They walked into our room and said "What you actin' like she be preggo." Said Heath in his feminine accent. I said "Bish I am preggo."

Everyone got excited and ran over givimg us hugs and congratulating me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm continuing it but imma post it rn <333