"Average" day

You. woke up around 12 pm and realized you were late to your job at the FBI. You wanted to quit so today you wore your most statement outfit with a namw badge saying "Hi, my name is I'm quitting!!" Your outfit looked like this--

 You wanted to quit so today you wore your most statement outfit with a namw badge saying "Hi, my name is I'm quitting!!" Your outfit looked like this--

You walked out of your apartment to find Todd biting his lip while walking behind you. You could tell he was looking at your butt so you said

"Hey Todd."

He looked away and blushed a lot.

I got in my jeep and he asked if he could go with me and I said.

"Fine. Get in Todd."

He eagerly hopped in and asked "What's with the name tag?"

"Oh this, I'm done working here. I'm an animator and a model. I make millions off my animated movies and modeling."

"What animations did you make?"

"Puppydoll, bedrock, shipwreck, mountain hill, and ripped flag."

"I watched all of those! They're so good!"

"T-thanks Todd.." You smiled

He smiled back and that got butterflies in your stomach. You arrived at the FBI place and he got out saying "Woah you work here??"

"Correction, worked here."

(Time skip after she quit)

Well I'm going to.change really quick so we can do something.

Once he saw what you put on he said "You'll fit in next door

Once he saw what you put on he said "You'll fit in next door. C'mon."

They walked to his apartment and everyone said "OoooOoohh Toddy got a Hottie!!"

"Stop guys. I'm not having sex with her.."

He whispered in her ear in a hot raspy voice "Yet..."

Oh that sure made her wet. Not visible though but you could feel it and you gritted your teeth so you wouldn't moan.

He took you to his room and said "Ever since I saw you in the Neatherlands I loved you. And now, even more. I want to be with you this may be rushing it but I don't care." He ran torwards her smashing her against the bed and made out with her. David walked in and said "VLOG FOOTAGEEEEE" and slammed the door while walking out.

When she left later that night after having a couple drinks he called his mom and said "Mom I think I found the girl I'm in love with. Like I want to marry her and have kids. That type of love. Not sex and leave."

His mom said "Well you must really love her because you usually only tell me her sex was bad or good and what she didn't do right. Which is disgusting. But I'll let you vent."

He said "Yeah. Bye mom" and hung up.

He went to his bed and tried to sleep but failed because Y/n was taking up his mind. He walked out of his room shirtless to find Dom with a girl making out and David and Liza laughing. He looked tired and walked through all blurry getting out of the apartment going to Y/n's house ringing her doorbell 5 times.

When she opened the door Cheb came rubbing against his leg and chirped asking to be held. Todd picked up Cheb and kissed him after smiling and Y/n smiled at the two and roughed up Todd's hair and scratched Chebs stomach making him purr.

Todd asked "May I come in? My room mates have no respect."

"Yeah of course! I only have one bed though.." She said even though I could see in her eye she wanted to share the bed.

I said "No it's okay. We can stay in the same bed I don't mind."

Cheb ran to the bed and got onto it and we both slept as well. I woke up later to her cuddling my chest since I was shirtless and I pulled the blankets more onto her and wrapped my arm around her then fell back asleep. In the morning I woke up and saw her changing. I acted like I was asleep so I could watch her. She didn't have a bra on which made it hard to not get a boner or call her sexy. I got up without her noticing and walked up and hugged her from behind.

She said "Todddddddyyyyyyy!! I have to put a bra on!"

I smacked the bra out of her hands and said choose an outfit that you don't need a bra for then Baby."

"Toddy we aren't even dating!" She said in a whiney voice

In his hot raspy voice he said "I'm going to change that. And some day you'll forget every word such as Stop and Slow down. I'll make everything become moaning instead. The only thing youll ever remember is Toddy~" he fake moaned his name to act out what I'll be saying in the future.

I felt my heart pounding extremely and he said "Now.. Find clothes and put your bra on I suppose."

Y/n did as told saying "Y-yes Toddy." Him realizing he had full dominance over her as she winced when he would snap his fingers meaning "Faster".

He stopped and laughed and said "I'm joking baby. I'm not dominant like that. Sure I enjoy taking control when I'm having sex. But when I'm being average or normal not sexual then I like to be laid back. Take as long as you need to find something and wear whatever as long as you have clothes on and nothing too revealing. Wear a bra obviously and we'll go somewhere. Okay?" He said as he kissed Y/n's forehead.

Y/n smiled and blushed realizing how caring he was even though he was a man whore.

____________________________________________________________

Hope you liked it :3
Don't be silent, say something nice, rude, stupid, funny, or something I could improve on! I'm originally from the Neatherlands but I'm in the US.