Drugged

(Your pov)

We threw a party at my place with people from the Neatherlands and from La. Dom hooked up with my cousin who was also a drug addict. Honestly she was a chill cousin and he seemed semi commited to her because he didn't talk to other girls. They immediately went to the guest room since i had many rooms. Pent house level you know it baby.

Todd was talking to Corinna who got him a drink but turned being "called" by someone so she could drug his drink. When he got drugged he got clingy on me and went to my room to sleep. Corinna decided to make it seem like she had sex with Todd by uploading something to instagram.

 Corinna decided to make it seem like she had sex with Todd by uploading something to instagram

Sex with Toddy is the best kind @ nl.model

user1: finally

user9: why though?

user88: but he didn't do that to y/n he loves her

nl.model: guess I feel betrayed

user88: @ nl.model he didn't do that don't believe it

I then posted a photo of myself saying

"Guess I feel betrayed @ todderic_ look at Corinna recent"

(Todd pov) I looked at it and realized that's a google image. I ran out but saw her get into her jeep. I remembered where she goes when she's broken or sad. I got into.my truck and went to the Beach to see her crying. I walked over to her and sat down she said "Why are you here? Shouldn't you be eating her out or something?" I said "Babe. Never. I have a photo on google to show you proving I didn't bang her."

(Your pov)
He showed me the post she posted. I immediately said "Toddy I'm so sorry! I let her stupid post get the best of me. I'm sorry for not believing you." I immediately kissed him begging for tounge enterance. He got dominance but it's fun fighting for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's so short I'm still in the car driving from South Dakota to Cali with my cousins. Then I gotta head out of Thousand Oaks I live far from them. Atm were heading th Vegas from Utah. 😥