The Photo

Sandara’s POV

I was sitting under the shower hugging both of my knees together as the cold water hits my skin. I was trying to calm myself down due to the irritation that jerks keeps on giving me. I wanted to rebel against him but then it will only do me no good since I was just his slave. He is a heartless person with no knowledge of the thing called human rights. He was emphasizing that I was just his slave and that hit me hard. That blow makes me feel really low making my eyes sting and my lips tremble.

Why did I let myself end up like this?

For days I try to avoid talking to him or fire anything back to him. I try real hard to control my anger but deep inside me, I badly want to snatch his tongue and cut it off for his insulting, he just don’t know when to stop. After few days of not talking to him he started to notice that I was still mad at him, finally. And then something change, though he throw random insults he turns silent when he didn’t get any reaction from me and I think that is something good. I also did catch him looking or watching me from a far and there is also something on how the way he looks at me and that I believe is scary though I don’t know how to explain it.

I sat on my bed drying my hair with the towel when I caught a sight of the rabbit slippers resting on the small rack on the side. I saw that outside my room’s door this morning and I believe it came from the jerk. The white fluffy slippers really look cute but I can’t wear it, he might think I surrender my silent treatment just because of those cute slippers. Those wouldn’t drain my irritation I felt towards him.

 I grab my phone and started dialling Minho’s number and like the past day he didn’t pick up and it makes me guiltier. I texted him numerous time but not once did I get a reply for him and every time I was thinking on going to him the jerk always come to pick me up after office hours and lunch like he was always keeping an eye on me, adding more to my irritation.

I heard the door close from downstairs making me wonder if the jerk went out. I jump out of the bed and went to peek outside. I took a step outside my room with a deep breath, I headed downstairs and found out that the lights where all off. I went to check every space downstairs and never find a sign of the jerk and a rebellious smile curve on my lips. This is the right time to go out; I definitely need to talk to Minho. I walked back up the stairs and fake a yawn so that he’ll think I’ll be going to sleep just in case he is still in his room. Just being cautious, kekeke.

I open up my drawer and took my white hoodie and sneakers. I should be wearing black so that I might not be noticeable but sad to say I don’t have things like those, I like colourful things. I tiptoe my way out of my room not wanting to make any sounds then I stop.

How am I going out?

I didn’t thought about that, I still don’t know the house password since he never did dial it up. I was about to head back to my room when I caught a sight of the third room partly open and an idea pop on my head. I silently went my way their squeezing myself in the available space of the partly open door. I then went to the end of the mini library and like before the sliding door to the balcony is still open with the curtains flowing with the wind. I guess I can afford to climb on the wall of the garden since I spot a ladder resting on the brick wall.

Lucky me, I thought.

I already step a foot on the porch and was about to jump out when two strong arms encircle on my waist lifting me away from my supposed to be stunt.

“Are you that suicidal?” a deep voice asked.

My eyes widen in horror as I recognize the voice. Busted! I got caught, why he has to pop out every time I try to escape.