WHO'Z THAT GIRL?

"Who the hell are you?" Cl asked as she stares at the surprise girl in front of her. "And what are you doing here?"

Dara open her mouth just to closed it again as she doesn’t know how to response. She recognizes the girl, the one that calm Seunghyun in front of her at the club. She gulps a lump in her throat as her eyes grow wide staring at the girl who was giving her a murderous look.

A thud coming from the girl’s heels can be heard clearly in the house as she walks her way toward her while she slowly took a step backward.

"Are you not planning to answer? I don’t really got a lot of patience with me", she warned.

"You don’t have to worry about me", Dara sad shaking both of her hands in front of her still feeling nervous of the murderous stare the girl was giving her.

"Worry about you?" Cl smirks as she face her "Why would I? you should worry about yourself"

"ah, nae", Dara response trying to form a friendly smile to ease the tension but unfortunately form an awkward one that just irritates the girl.

"Are you making fun of me?" Cl said in grinded teeth as she grabs her arm harshly making her gasp.

"CHAE!!!"

Dara's scared eyes immediately darted to the open door and she suddenly felt relieve as their eyes met.

“Kaja, the others are waiting”, he then said walking toward them and grabbing CL’s hand that was holding Dara.

"Who the hell is she?" she asked still not facing him as she close her eyes taking a deep breath calming herself while she felt the knife that was hidden under her skirt.

Seughyun paused for a second staring at her.

"She's—"

"Part timer", Dara cut off without thinking looking at the two. She doesn’t want to cause misunderstanding.

CL glances at Seunghyun with a raise brows, wanting to hear it from him but instead of answering he just pull her with him away from Dara.

"Kaja!"

---

Chaerin’s POV

I let myself be drag by him afraid that I might kill someone right now. Wait, why would I be afraid to kill her in front of him? We already killed a lot together it won’t be a new sight, right?  I watch his back as he brought me downstairs where his car was supposed to be parked. I once stop as soon as I saw his car. Looking at it right now it seems like someone just flew out of there leaving the door open and it didn’t even reach halfway of the parking.

“Did you rush here for her?” I asked in disbelief as I pull my hands from his hold. He looks back at his car then back at me.