CHAPTER THIRTEEN

Fareedah👆👆

FAREEDAHS POV

After forgiving Yusuf I felt alot better. I really did. Who am I not to forgive him when Allah himself forgives me. After talking to my psychologist last week, she said it'll help me heal and forget about Sageer faster. But will it? That's the question I keep asking myself.

I've made up my mind to make this relationship work between us which is seriously for my benefits. Just because I've loosed one man doesn't mean I'll loose myself too. Sageer has a life so I need to get a life too. Life is too short to worry about things and people that weren't meant for me. I love him too much to forget about him, but I'll have to try my best.

I've decided to spend more time with my family and friends and also with my husband to be instead of sulking in the bedroom alone. I've fought alot of battles and I'm going to fight this too.

"Adda Reedah!" Fadeel screamed at my face

"Heyy! I'm right here"

"But you weren't answering me" he said pouting and scrunching his eyebrows, making him look so cute.

"Oh my cute baby! I'm so sorry" I cupped his cheeks in my hands

"I'm nine!"

"So?" I asked laughing at him because I knew where the conversation was  going to.

"You said if I'm nine you'll stop calling me that!"

"Calling you what?" I raised my eyebrows

"Cute!"

"But you're just so cute my love! What do you actually want?"

"Please I want chocolate. Please please!" He begged

"Okayy. I'll get you your favourite when I go out"

"You're going out now. Right?"

"Yess. I'm just waiting for Ya Yusuf"

"Thank youu" he pecked me on the cheek before speeding away.

I'm going to miss him so much.

______________

"So this is Ellas bridal shop" I said showing him his way in

"Ohh! That's nice" he smiled

Just then we met Becca, Ellas junior sister at the reception. And was seriously smiling at us making me blush.

"Becca!"

"Ameryaa!" She rushed to hug me

"How are you?"

"I'm fine. How preparations?"

"Stressful but we thank God"

Yusuf then faked a cough giving me a signal that we forgot him.

"Ohh I'm sorry! Becca this is Yusuf my Fiance and Yusuf this is Becca, Ellas junior sister" I introduced them to each other.

"Hello Becca!" He waved and smiled at her

"Welcome! our Ango" she laughed " ehen Fareedah all your clothes are ready and soo beautiful. Lets Just go inside Ella is waiting"

"Okayy. Hey you'll just wait here while I get the clothes" I said showing him where to sit

Few minutes Zaheera, Khadeeja and Zainab joined us in the fitting room and in no time we were done. Ella packed the clothes into the boxes and she sent them to the car. I'm going to miss hanging out with all of them.