How It All Began + 11 Years Ago

𝓡𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓖𝓻𝓪𝔂
(𝕾𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖗 𝕭𝖗𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖃 𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗)

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Cover By:
white_rose_official

Started: August 8, 2018

~

𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕠𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖, 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕠𝕨𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕤/𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕤. 𝕒𝕟𝕪 𝕚𝕞𝕒𝕘𝕖𝕤/𝕘𝕚𝕗𝕤/𝕧𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕠 𝕦𝕤𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟 𝕒 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕓𝕖𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕠𝕨𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕤 𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕝. 𝕡𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖 𝕕𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕒𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕝𝕠𝕥 𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕒. 𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕞𝕪 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕩 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕣, 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕖𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪...
————

Hey...my name is (Y/N) (L/N), and this is my story of how I came to be one with the Creepypastas, and most importantly, grew close to the four entities that forever changed my life.

I was originally a normal loser attending high school everyday like most people do. I had a caring family of three; my mother, father, and my older sibling. My older sibling had already left off to college, sooo I had lived only with my two parents. Considering it was my last year in school anyway, I was preparing to leave myself. I didn't necessarily have many friends, so I was either sharing small talk with an acquaintance or just sitting around by myself.

I'm eighteen years old, and currently, I don't attend school anymore. I'm pretty good with a bayonet, and I'm an expert at navigating my way through the woods. I've gained a strikingly expert sense of fashion and I know the difference between what is acceptably okay to wear in public and what is not. Somehow, I've managed to become skilled at being a real seductive motherfucker—which is actually quite worrisome, now that I think about it. I'm also able to be the most cheerful and fun-loving person in a room, and even do a few cool magic tricks to impress a child. I have lots of friends now, unlike in my past...although I sort of think of them as family. And lastly...well, I'm also this thing called a Creepypasta.

So, you're probably wondering how I became what's classified as a psychopathic 'killer' and what's my story in the first place. Well, you already know the deal, with those murderers called "Creepypasta". They start off with these crazy lives that lead them to their eventual downfall, and then they go mad and get taken in by the mysterious Slenderman.

How I became one—well, my stories a bit different. Way different. I didn't go mad or have something terrible in my life happen to me to make me change.