RG2: His Task

From the shadows of the woods appeared a figure who was  set on carrying out a critical, deadly assignment. This servant was loyal, so he did as he was told and crept towards the target house silent and unnoticed. Carrying a bucket filled of a clear liquid, the intruder approached the house and began dousing every corner with the liquid, making sure not to leave a single area untouched. Once he was done he struck a match and tossed it at the house while backing away, causing a fire to immediately begin eating away at the building where four unknowing family members were sleeping inside. When the fire started to make its way into the house and the alarms could be heard going off from the inside, the arsonist scoffed and dashed back for the woods, leaving his cruel deed behind him. The family was now left at the mercy of the flames. Three of the four members eventually awoke to the rising heat and fell into panic. They tried to escape while one attempted to save the fourth was still sleeping away. From a distance in the woods, the arsonist watched with a silent smile. The whole house was eventually engulfed completely by the flames, what a sight. He felt proud of his work, but he wondered if his boss would be too. He suddenly shivers, feeling the very essence of death in the air. Looks like his victims were finally caught in the fire. His smile widens and he hops off from the tree in which he watched then disappeared back into the woods for good.

O͘n͜ý̵ ҉t̕h͞e҉̸ ̨̨s҉̶o҉̀u̶̡ņ̴ ̶͢o͝f̵̴ ̨h͝i̷̸ś҉ ́n̶̴e͟v̶̢ȩr̨-͜͢e̴͝n̵i̷̴ń͝g̶͏ ́͘t̛į ̀͞w̕e̴̡r̡̨ ̢͘ĺ͟e̶f̴̡ ̢f̀͞ ̡h̛̕i̧͠m҉̧ ́t̸͜o͞͠ ̕e̡͝c͝ḩ̴o͠ ͜͢ì͢ǹ͘t̀͝o̴͠ ͠t͜͡h͏̕ę͜ ͏d̶̛i͜t́͠a͡n̵͝c̡ę͝ ͠a̴̧l̶̢ǫ͜ǹ͠g̡s̕͠i͢e͢ ͟t̷͡e͝ ͜c̷̨ŗ̵a̶͟c̴ķ͟l͢ę ̧ ̸̶ţ͞h͢ ͞u̴͜r͠i̡n̴g͟ ̀͝f͜l͠a̶m͠e̢͘s͟͡.͟