Chapter 20: First Argument

You opened the door and Jinhwan is standing there looking serious.

"Yah! What do you think you're thinking huh?" You asked him.

"What? I'm not doing anything why are you acting like that?" He asked while walking towards you and you can't help it but to walk backwards.

"Hey, stop right there!" You said to him, a little nervous.

"Why would I?" He asked until you fall to your bed. While you're lying on your bed he moves forward. He leaned his one knee on the bed and shore his one arm next to your head. He leans closer and closer. You closed your eyes.

"Hey, Jihyo, don't you think green things. I won't do it to you. You wish." He whispered to your ear and stood up and cross his arms while looking at you.

You breathed out heavily.

"Let's call Na Eun-ah and tell her everything." He said and sat right next to you. He took your phone and called Na Eun. You were still embarassed by what had happened.

"Hello? Na Eun-ah!" He greeted her and turn the call into video call.

"Omo omo! How come you're there?" She asked excitedly.

"Well, guess what?" He asked her.

"Wait, omo! You're dating guys?!" She knew it because of your smile.

"You're really our bestfriend." You said to her.

"I envy both of you guys. But let me change the topic. Hey Jinhwan-ah, not because you're my bestfriend, doesn't mean you can do silly things with Jihyo. I'm reminding you, don't be too intimate." She warned him.

"She's the one who's thinking silly things not me." He answered her.

"What? Is that true Jihyo?" She was a bit shocked.

"No! Why would I? Anyways, I think we should call it a day. We need to rest now. Annyeong Na Eun-ah!" You said and ended the video call.

"Hey, why are you blushing? We can actually do what you're thinking if you want me to." He teased you again and leaned closer to you.

"Yah! You better change your clothes now and ready to sleep." You said pushing him outside your room.

"Don't lock your room. I will sleep beside you." He said and you closed your door, not locking it.

You change in pajamas and lie down. Suddenly he enters your room and lie down next to you, pretending to sleep.

"Yah! Who told you, you can sleep here?" You asked him but he didn't move and ignored you.

And he got up. He hugged you and pull you down making both of you hugging while lying down.

"Just stay still Jihyo. I'm gonna miss this. This is our first day of dating. Don't worry I will not go beyond what is not ready. I respect you the most." He said while rubbing your back and your head on his chest. You can smell his sweet scent.

I slept beside him so many times but this is the best moment I wish would not end. He's so sweet and most importantly, he respects me. I'm blessed to be his girlfriend. Time after time I'm slowly adopting the reality that we're together now.

"Jihyo-ah, I have one favor to ask." He said.

"What is it?" You asked.

"Can you call me oppa?" He asked and you looked at him.

"W-what? I mean, is that even necessary?" You asked a little embarassed.

"Of course, we're dating now." He said.