𝐨𝐧𝐞

[WARNING: mentions of abuse and homophobia]
— I was updating this to be all laps-lock but got lazy so I'm sorry if that says anything about my character.

[WARNING: mentions of abuse and homophobia]— I was updating this to be all laps-lock but got lazy so I'm sorry if that says anything about my character

the first two days of every month are dedicated to nothing but parties, sex, and hell of a lot of booze. jeongguk supposes that he should be ashamed of the way his legacy as prince of south korea turned out, but he is actually pretty proud of it. it was his idea to make this tradition. he hates the way that everything is so bland in the country. he does not enjoy walking through the cities and small villages he owns only to find very little smiles and nothing but fighting in the streets-sometimes even riots.

it's unsettling.

so jeongguk made it his duty to put an end to that.

his mother was not particularly fond of these new changes, but she couldn't do much about it besides lessening the extent of the holiday from a week to only two days. she thought it was more beneficial to focus on things like world peace or something like that. he wishes he could just pass off all his responsibility to her because she is actually experienced in the "art" of being a royal participant in their government.

there is nothing more irritating than walking inside a room of a bunch of cool, mellow people that are fun and being associated with the government. nobody likes the fucking government.

that may have been the reasoning behind him beginning the holiday to start with. he wants to be associated with having a good time. he wants people to look at him and go: 'I like that guy. he knows how to have fun.' not 'oh, there is that government crook again.'

gross.

there is upsides to being royal, though, and it has everything to do with all the sex he gets. come on, he may be the prince of fucking south korea but he is still a man. hell, he is practically still a boy. his mother likes to remind him as such every time he makes a decision. thanks, by the way.

"jeongguk," the woman in name calls from the end of the table. they have a heavy-sized feast in front of them with everything from kimchi (obviously), pork bulgogi, sushi, lobster, and mixed rice. they never eat it all considering it is only for two people, and jeongguk has mentioned before that it seems like a waste. just because they are wealthy doesn't mean that they need a whole buffet of food they aren't even going to eat. the two of them don't even like sushi. "I was thinking you could hold off on the holiday this month. it is mating season, son, and you need to be wed."

the prince chews slowly on the pork belly he already had in his mouth as he takes in his mothers suggestion. "you say mating season like I'm a dog."

his mother glares at him, "seriously."

"seriously," his eyes widen mockingly at her as he grabs some kimchi with his chopsticks. "I will find a damn good princess or what the fuck ever at a party, don't you think?"