𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

JEONGGUK WAKES up late after tossing and turning for hours

JEONGGUK WAKES up late after tossing and turning for hours. When he looks over at the clock he notes that it is ten in the morning. He yawns loudly as he rubs his eyes to get the remaining sleepiness out of them. He maybe had a good four hours of sleep before the bright light in the room wouldn't let him sleep anymore.

    He's still half asleep as he waddles lazily down the corridor to a certain blonde's room. The prince knocks once before opening the door and inviting himself in. He is met with soft snores coming from the comfortable bed and the unreal sighting of the boy's tanned leg bent and exposed as his other one is hiding under the blanket. Taehyung has a tight grip on one of the other pillows.

    The bare skin complimented by the pink satin pulls Jeongguk in to stand next to the bed. He hears a little whimper coming from the sleeping boy before the prince grazes the skin of the blonde's legs lightly in barely-there touches. Jeongguk notes that Taehyung definitely does shave as he is met with nothing but smooth, soft skin.

    Taehyung makes a small noise before burrowing his nose deeper into the pillow and squeezing it once more. Jeongguk chuckles at the boy before taking in what is actually going on right now. His hand suddenly burns from the contact and he snatches it back, glad that the blonde was asleep during all of this knowing he would never let the prince live this down if he wasn't.

    Jeongguk fixes the blanket so it is covering the blonde enough so he does not have another freakout moment like last night, and shoves him. Hard. It makes Taehyung open his eyes in an instant as he lets a little "woah" fall out of his mouth. It really annoys the prince how adorable his servant can be sometimes. He is trying to dislike the guy.

    "Wake the fuck up," The prince spits out. "I rang the bell several times for you."

    Taehyung squints his puffy eyes. "What?"

    "You heard me," Jeongguk will never tell him that everything that just came out of his mouth is a blatant lie but he's gotta do what he has to do. "Now come on. You have shit to do."

    The blonde grumbles under his breath as he falls back down on the fluffy mattress. "Five more minutes."

    "Let's go, Taehyung."

    After another five minutes of lazy bickering, the blonde finally follows.

    Taehyung had changed into something that would be seen as less manly than most items of clothing but still passed off as something acceptable in their society. Jeongguk, personally, does not understand why the blonde bothers with how he seemed like he was careless at the party where they met. He never thought he would have seen this shy version of what he thought was a confident boy.

    His curls are more expressive today due to the twenty minutes the blonde spent styling it himself, and he has light makeup on. Makeup in their country is a genderless item so nobody thinks anything of that, but Jeongguk can't help but notice the coloring Taehyung put into his look this time-a rosy gold that brings out the color of his eyes. It is beautiful.

    (Okay, he can appreciate beauty. That doesn't mean he likes the guy. Shut up.)

    The blonde is also wearing an almost sheer white shirt with ruffles on the front, making him look more expensive than he actually is, and a pair of black trousers. The prince tries not to cringe at how odd it is to see the boy in something so closed off, but he can't help but think that he looks good, nonetheless. At that moment, he begins to wonder if the boy also wears panties.

    God, if he does-

    Taehyung glances over at him as they walk into the prince's bedroom together, "What is it this time?"

    Jeongguk raises an eyebrow. "Someone has an attitude."

    "You woke me up," The blonde mumbles as he fiddles with the ruffles on his shirt. "I was having a good dream."

    The prince is intrigued, to say the least. "Was it about me?"

    And mark this day in history as the day the prince of South Korea was thrown a look that could kill. Taehyung scoffs at him, "That would have been a nightmare."

    Jeongguk gives him a look before he points at the large picture of the castle above his fireplace, a stool, and hands him a duster. Taehyung looks at it grimly before taking it from the prince. "I'm sure I don't have to tell you what I want you to do here."

    Taehyung sighs. "No, you don't."

    The prince fixes him with an amused stare, "Do you happen to wear panties?"

    Brown eyes turn into saucers before Jeongguk and he can't help but laugh. Taehyung throws a book at the prince as he yells, "No! I do not wear panties, Jeon Jeongguk!"

    Jeongguk is sure everyone near Taehyung's room heard that. He only laughs harder.

    Jeongguk finds this new chore of Taehyung's quite entertaining. The blonde is, by no means, a small individual. Compared to the prince, he kinda is, but there are smaller boys in the kingdom. Take Jimin (or Yoongi) for example. But even Taehyung can't reach all places.

    The prince is currently lounging on his bed as he watches some random cartoon on the television when he catches a glimpse of something a lot more intriguing than what he originally had his attention on. He bites back a smirk as he takes in the lacy pastel pink panties the boy has on.

    Jeongguk hops up from his spot on the bed as he makes his way over to where Taehyung is dusting his little life away on the stool. His feet are slightly arched as he stands on his tiptoes to reach the highest spot of the painting and that's when Jeongguk's hand fits over the lace. The blonde stops in an instant.

    The prince hums as his fingers trace over the lace, "Oh, Taehyung. Nobody likes a liar."