Chapter 4: Part 2

"Mom I said--" Nico saw Percy swallow his words as he stood up and turned around. All Nico could do is worry though, Percy's indescribably blue eyes were now dusted with red specks, his cheeks had dried tears, his hair was damp, and he stood there completely shirtless. Nico normally would have blushed on the spot, but he was too concerned about the boy in front of him. The video continued to play, "Oh, sorry Nico I forgot you were coming over," he paused the show and although most of his time he's basically half nude, Percy couldn't feel more exposed. Percy quickly scooted past Nico to get to his dresser, pulling out an oversized orange sweater with the words Manhattans Aquariums printed in a weird font. "Percy are you okay?" He nodded smiled and wiped his cheeks, "fine of course," Percy regretted lying immediately, the guilt made him break down. He sat down on his bed and Nico soon followed. "Percy...I," Nico found himself at a loss of words, "do you want to talk about it, I don't care what happened as long as you're okay." Percy shrugged, "I don't want to relive it, but if your willing can you do me a favor?" Nico nodded immediately, "Anything." Percy not caring about his dignity just lay his head in the crook of Nicos neck. Nico scooted back in the double bed, so his back lay against the cold cement wall with Percy flush against him. Nico decided to put play with Percy's hair and Percy hummed softly in response. Nico soon heard Percy's breathing settle and he was soon asleep. Nico felt his eyelids get heavy as he breathed in Percy's scent of lavender and chlorine. He fell sideways with Percy clutching his waist cuddling into him.