[one] 4:07am

jungkook's focus
jungkook took another shot of the acid tasting substance burning his throat. he brought the back of his hand to his lips and wiped the remaining vodka, stinging his cut lips.

he was leaning forward, forearms resting on his thighs, smiling broadly. yoongi, his flat mate was with him as well as park jimin, yoongi's boyfriend. they had been dating for a year and a half now, and their bond was unbreakable, you literally couldn't tear them apart.

they had been sat there on jungkook's beige tattered sofa since 7:35pm and now it was getting on to 3:30am.

empty grease stained dominoes boxes lay messily on the floor unnoticed, the sea grey curtains that clashed with the beige sofa and carpet, were wide open, causing the bright orange street lamp light to come flooding in.

a low brakes tune was playing in the background, loud enough to feel the vibration of the beat underneath your feet.

yoongi lay sprawled across the tattered sofa opposite jungkook, head in jimin's knees with a shot in his hand.

"my turn" yoongi slurred bringing the shot glass to his lips. yoongi doesn't even bother to scrunch his face up from the taste, he's so used to it by now.

"dare" yoongi glanced up to jimin

jimin's hands stopped playing with yoongi's thick blonde locks whilst he thought of a dare for his boyfriend.
suddenly a smirk played on jimin's lips which only jungkook saw.

"I dare you," jimin said with a hint of tipsiness in his voice. "to kiss jungkook" he giggled

the boys were too drunk to care, so yoongi simply got up and pressed his lips roughy onto jungkook's.

jungkook could still taste the bitter vodka on his lips after they pulled away.

they all seemed to stare at one another for a while but then yoongi burst out laughing, followed by jimin's adorable giggles. jungkook joined in realising how ridiculous this whole situation was, yet so fun.

yoongi and jimin were jungkook's friends, best friends. he spent most nights like this one, hanging out with the couple, enjoying each other's company in this lonely world.

after their laughing fit, yoongi returned to jimin and snogged him, holding the back of jimin's neck, then lightly kissing the junction where jimin's shoulder and neck meet, which was obviously yoongi's way of saying "you're mine and mine only"

yoongi crawled on top of his boyfriend when jimin whispered "it's jungkook's turn"

the couple faced their friend, unfortunately cutting the make out short.

jungkook was slumped back on the sofa, looking at his phone as if he were in a trance.

"truth or dare, jungkook?" yoongi asked unamused

jungkook looked up raising an eyebrow "finished?" he winked

jimin instantly blushed; yoongi rolled his eyes

"oh, uh dare" jungkook slipped his phone back into his jeans pocket

"I dare you to.." yoongi glanced down onto the red wine stained coffee table, he noticed a leaflet that had come through the post which read:

"ART CLUB - artists from beginners to advanced, come join us every saturday from 31st june for eight weeks"

yoongi looked at jungkook sleepily "...to join this art club"

jungkook picked up the leaflet and read it out loud.

"seriously?" he said unimpressed

"you're good at art, aren't you? and it'll get you out this god damn place" jimin stated, yoongi nodding in agreement.

jungkook raised his eyebrows once more "fine"

"pinky promise?" jimin said cutely

jungkook sighed playfully

"I promise" he smiled, leaning over wrapping his little finger around jimin's

both boys sat back finally feeling the tiredness in their eyes at 4:07am.

yoongi had already dosed off onto jimin's shoulder. His pink lips parted breathing in and outwards steadily.

jimin stroked his boyfriend's flawless cheek, "we'll sleep here on the sofa. once he's asleep there's no waking him up again" nodding his face towards yoongi.

"I'm going to bed" jungkook rose up stretching his toned legs

"goodnight jiminie, goodnight yoongs" jungkook yawned, padding his way to the door

"goodnight kook"

jungkook opened the door to his bedroom, collapsed onto his bed fully clothed, falling into a deep slumber.