[two] bitter taste

jungkook's focus

the next day jungkook woke at 4:35pm, with a growling stomach. a patch of sunlight peeking through the crack of space in between the curtains, shined right in jungkook's eyes. he grumbled loudly causing yoona, yoongi's cat to jump onto his bed, frightening the life out of jungkook

"twelve hours sleep huh" he smiled gazing at his alarm clock which now read 4:38pm. the cat purred and nested her own bed right at jungkook's feet.

He rolled over onto his stomach, pulled out his phone and scrolled down instagram, and pinterest. jungkook felt a sharp digging pain so he instantly turned on his back to discover that his too tight belt had been wrapped around his slim waist all night. when he unbuckled the belt, it had left a deep reddened imprint of lines curving around his waist.

jungkook wonders if jimin and yoongi are up, but then again, yoongi sleeps so much, jungkook doubts he's seen sunlight for a good 6 months.

he gets up, strolls into the kitchen/living room {it's like a two in one} grabs orange juice from the fridge and drinks it out of the carton.

not yet noticing that the couple still sleeping soundly. jimin was curled in a tiny ball, head on yoongi's chest, and his hand lay across yoongi as if they fell asleep cuddling. yoongi lay flat on his back with one arm underneath jimin's neck and the other slung back above his head.

jungkook slumped back onto the sofa where he sat last night. last night. jungkook thought, trying to recall memories from another heavy night drinking.

images of yoongi pressing his lips harshly on his own came flooding back. jungkook brought two fingers to his cut lips remembering the bitter taste of yoongi's lips.

I'm not gay jungkook reassured himself, of course he never thought of yoongi in that way, he would never do such thing to jimin.

but what if I am? a quiet voice at the back of jungkook's head whispered. after all, he'd never really thought of being with any other gender apart from girls.

empty shot glasses littered the coffee table as well as an art leaflet. 'the art club' thought jungkook, he recalls the promise that he made with jimin last night, swearing that he'd attend every art class for the whole 8 weeks.

jungkook wouldn't break the promise, of course not. as ridiculous as it sounds, jimin was his best friend and could never break the promise after pinky promising

jungkook let his head fall back, closing his eyes, feeling the dreaded hangover rush over him.

his head banging, feeling the blood pulse loudly on the sides of his head. the emptiness in his stomach grew so uncomfortable he clenched stomach and rolled into a ball, unable to move.

I need food

jungkook took all his effort to get up from the low sofa and walk across to the kitchen.

he opens the cupboard nearest to him in hope there will something edible for him.

cereal. that'll do

he yanks open the box as if his life depended on it, and poured the cornflakes into a brightly patterned bowl that jimin chose, with milk already in it.

jungkook used up the rest of the milk which he should probably replace later for jimin and yoongi

he scoffed the cereal within a minute, leaving drops of milk down his front unnoticed.

jungkook glanced at the enormous clock on the wall above the sink showing that it was five past five {5:05pm}

jungkook need to do something. he couldn't just sit around all day feeling like shit, so he grabbed his car keys and left without a last look at the couple.